ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread is too hard to keep up with. Any word of Core Blacks ever releasing with the Continental sole?

$235 shipped for Grey Wools... y/n? And are they supposed to be this light? Swear they are darker than this

Last edited:
What size are you!?!
Size 8. 

You guys think it's worth checking Champs & Footlockers tomorrow in the Bay Area? Maybe some pairs that were kept in the back went unclaimed ... one can hope 
roll.gif

I say no. Those get restocked once in awhile. If you're patient you might strike a restock. If you're not the patient type then that extra 40-50 dollars you spend saves you the trouble. 
I have yet to see a WG restock in the past week? Or maybe I'm just missing out on this thread.

So tempted...

Size 8. 

You guys think it's worth checking Champs & Footlockers tomorrow in the Bay Area? Maybe some pairs that were kept in the back went unclaimed ... one can hope 
roll.gif
lol I'm from the bay area and STILL can't capture these damn creams (size 9/9.5). Everyone around here is on it w/ these restocks and shipments. I gave up hunting for them at stores, just gonna hope for that adc restock. So to answer your question, I do not think it's worth it to check the stores this weekend, as I am sure they are all cooked by now.

Where in the bay area you at? I might be able to hook you up
Oakland. 

I think you were the one who snatched the last 8 at the FTL in Concord right? 
laugh.gif

I checked with my local FTL on Tuesday or Wednesday and the lady looked up a pair a few pairs in size 8 for me. Said one was in Concord, Serramonte, and San Mateo. I was thinking about heading to Concord or Serramonte but figured with rush hour traffic it was gonna be all bad. Then I read on here that you picked up the pair at Concord the next day. At least I think it was you. 
laugh.gif

Repped for story. Even employee getting involved in the non-sense I've been ready this past week.
damn! I've always thought this store was shady. live right by the mall so i was one of the sad suckers leaving the store with tail between my legs. awesome share! too bad footlocker doesn't have a internal affairs or something similar for its stores with these shady employees. 

Decided to take my chances and head out to Valley Fair FTL.  It's about an hour and change away from home.  I get there around 11:15 and ask the first employee I see about any boosts.  I get the token, "we dont sell ultra boosts, and are not getting them even though I know they're on the launch locator online".  I'm like thats cool bro but didn't you guys just sell a FSR or two in the past day or two?  "Oh yeah, that was a surprise shipment sir"  I tell him thanks and tell my wife that dude is full of it.  I decide to stick around and check all the other shoes.  I walk into the HOH room to look at Kobe's kicks.  Another employee comes up to me, "You want the ultra boosts".  I'm like hell to the yeah man.  "We just got 10 pairs in"  I'm like cool, we'll each take one.  What got me is that dude was whispering the info as if it were top secret
laugh.gif
  My wife bounces because she knew something wasn't right lol.   Anyhow, employee comes back with what sizes, then tells me he can't sell me the shoes until his manager says it's ok.  I'm like dude, you have the shoes, the launch locator says "first come, first serve"  Serve me up already.  He goes back to his manager and finally gets the OK.  Something was definitely up.  My best guess is the first dude was trying to hold pairs back until his people came in.  

Currently working behind the scenes to oop  the Bay Area homies. 
smokin.gif
damn! I've always thought this store was shady. live right by the mall so i was one of the sad suckers leaving the store with tail between my legs. awesome share! too bad footlocker doesn't have a internal affairs or something similar for its stores with these shady employees. 

socal pretty much done at this point, afaik most stores got 2 full size runs.

covina got 1 size run on monday, and another the following day

Back
Top Bottom