ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks theyre my girls laces from her gradients...she wanted black laces in hers. Yeah these would be tied for 2nd with those new/old y3 boost sock things cause they also have full boost sole I think. These are heavily slept on and hope to get the whites also down the line. Hope they hit a nice discount soon
Oh yea, I think we spoke on that a while  back. I used my MG laces since I did a lace swap. Glad you enjoy your purchase, especially for the price :smile:

Oh yea, I think we spoke on that a while  back. I used my MG laces since I did a lace swap. Glad you enjoy your purchase, especially for the price :smile:

Ahhh youre right we sure did lol. Yeah hoping to get whites around same price hopefully. Take some on feet when you unds if you have time

So ready for a flood of new colors, killin me 
sick.gif

I volunteered at my local Rock and Roll marathon recently and I was looking at shoes pretty closely all day.  Lots of Adidas, but I only saw a handful of UBs at most.  I used to run marathons and still have many friends who do, and none of them are into UBs.  There is such a thing as too much cushion, especially if you're not a heavy heel striker.  The Adizero and Adios seem to be the most popular from what I've observed, but you see much more [COLOR=#red]Asics, Brooks, and Mizuno[/COLOR] out there among the running set.

Well yea... Those are the top runner shoe companies among runners.

Ahhh youre right we sure did lol. Yeah hoping to get whites around same price hopefully. Take some on feet when you unds if you have time
Sure thing. I got creams / navys and NMDs to unDS though too. might be a while haha.

So it looks like it will be the gradient knit pattern but all the same white color. Leaning towards a pass for me.

Well yea... Those are the top runner shoe companies among runners.
Sure, my point was that despite all the Boost hype in the sneaker market, I don't see that impacting the kings of the running world very much.  Some of it may be price, but in theory the cushioning in UBs should not wear out like other shoes, allowing you to wear them for more miles assuming the upper and sole hold up.  To me it's more of the design not necessarily being a fit for what's popular today.  So many of my running friends have gone to minimalist, low drop shoes that they would never consider the UB at this point.  I do think that runners are on the lookout for new tech and will embrace it if it works, but UBs are made for more of an old school running style.  I was a ground pounding heel-striker in my marathoning days, so I would have been interested.  But I ran in stability shoes and even the STs probably wouldn't have been enough support for my flat feet.  Another issue is traction which still hasn't really been resolved even with the Conti soles.  They're really not good in the wet, especially if you add some leaves or pinestraw on the pavement.  Never had any similar problems when I ran  with Asics or Mizuno.  

So it looks like it will be the gradient knit pattern but all the same white color. Leaning towards a pass for me.

Yeah we've known this for quite a while now.

What I've noticed in some of the recent pics of them though is that there seems to be some 3M or some kind of reflective material in the knit.

Yeah we've known this for quite a while now.

What I've noticed in some of the recent pics of them though is that there seems to be some 3M or some kind of reflective material in the knit.

It looked like it but having someone review it and confirm sealed the deal.

The review shoe didn't look like it had 3M nor did I see the 3M gradient border but it coulda been bad lighting.

Either way, they look dope but ain't stressin' on the potential missed cop.

Has anyone bought from Saints before? Is it legit? They have one of my personal grails in my size, the Royal UB but I've never heard of them before... Any reviews?? 
eyes.gif

It looked like it but having someone review it and confirm sealed the deal.

The review shoe didn't look like it had 3M nor did I see the 3M gradient border but it coulda been bad lighting.

Either way, they look dope but ain't stressin' on the potential missed cop.
Yeah the only confirmed upcoming colorway that's a must cop for me is the triple black. There are a few others I'm interested in, like the gradient whites & Rainbow LTDs, but won't be worried if I miss out.

So just to confirm, size 12 in womens would fit just like a mens 11? FINALLY found the peach/purple/black fade pair and pulled the trigger instantly

How are Highsobs different from the regular greys? Different cage? Or simply just slapped on logo?

Ahhhh my creams are finally verified by GOAT. Should get them in Thursday or so. Gives me a week to break in before my trip to Dallas. So excited.

Back
Top Bottom