ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I think the ST looks better uncaged than the regular UB. 
 Indeed 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Heard good things about those tires.
smokin.gif
Me too.  I've been researching extensively and they're up there with Michelin Pilot Super Sports in all reviews.  Plus they're a little lower in price.  

If Adidas is comfortable with Continental then so am I.

Continental sole is pure marketing. The one weakness the UB got was poor durability and longevity of the sole. Adidas heard that and ran with it.  I would be surprised if the rubber compound is actually different from the OG soles.

Continental sole is pure marketing. The one weakness the UB got was poor durability and longevity of the sole. Adidas heard that and ran with it.  I would be surprised if the rubber compound is actually different from the OG soles.
It's definitely different rubber, and it does wear down less quickly, but there's still not much difference between them & the OG outsoles.

they would have a serious false advertising case.

I agree that it is marketing to some extent but it is not pure marketing. I have a few pairs of adidas running shoes with continental rubber (non UB) and the rubber on those has held up great through many fast miles on various surfaces.

its all in peoples heads that theres a difference. I really havnt noticed a thing besides how fast the nubs wore down, and that never affected anything for me.

There's an uncaging video on YT.  I think the ST looks better uncaged than the regular UB.  If I could find some of the blue multicolors for a cheap price, I'd consider doing it.  The all blacks in the vid look too plain without it IMO.
If only there was a way to get rid of those colored pieces on the medial side of the midsole.  They ruin the shoe IMO.  

I agree that it is marketing to some extent but it is not pure marketing. I have a few pairs of adidas running shoes with continental rubber (non UB) and the rubber on those has held up great through many fast miles on various surfaces.
Yep, I have some Terrex Boost hiking/trail running shoes and the Conti soles are practically indestructible both on pavement and off road.

Footlocker Stoneridge mall in Pleasanton,CA had White NMD's sitting when i went on Saturday. Sizes 10.5 and up

Last edited:
I would've never thought finding a pair of core black UB in size 10 would be so difficult. There's none on stockx/goat and only a handful on ebay. With so many fakes I'm staying away from ebay. The search continues. 

I was looking for a Adidas climacool thread but no luck. Just wanted to know if anyone knows if climacools run tts. In j's I wear a 10, reebok 10 nike shoes 10 but Nike running shoes 9.5...any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom