ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I jogged with my UBs for the first time today and boy let me tell ya... I am out of shape :lol:

I jogged with my UBs for the first time today and boy let me tell ya... I am out of shape
laugh.gif
What did you used?

Is there any regular sites or stores (nothing so obscure or random) that is selling these in a size 13? Where do you guys find so many pairs no matter where I go they're sold out :frown:

Yeezy topic moves slow, figure id ask here.

How foes those Anti Social hoodies fit? I figure theyre Gildan based so idc about coppin off Etsy. :lol: Debating between M or L, want it slightly oversized.

Does anyone know the best way to paint the upper. I'm thinking about buying a pair and I plan on buying an available pair and changing the color to my liking. Any ideas or tips?

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but do not purchase from Saints SG. A local FB group in Malaysia caught them selling high quality fake UB.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but do not purchase from Saints SG. A local FB group in Malaysia caught them selling high quality fake UB.
Damn, seen a few people over the past couple weeks vouch for them. This is disappointing to read.

This is some big news. Seeing that they do have a wider range of sizes, especially for the hotcakes UB might seem dubious. But look so darn legit. Need to check out that fb page.
Also noting that their order - to - delivered period is very long. Wondering if they're as a middle men agent for china (sneaks were shipped from china)

Damn i missed those 3Ms this time. Solelinks only tweeted the MGs. I figured the 3Ms might be there again and searched but didnt see them.

Im not even mad since it wouldve been a double up from last week lol

Damn i missed those 3Ms this time. Solelinks only tweeted the MGs. I figured the 3Ms might be there again and searched but didnt see them.

Im not even mad since it wouldve been a double up from last week lol

SL tweeted restock on Jordan 14s so I decided to check the old 3M link. Sure enough there were some sizes. Copped my pair before posting the link.

Btw, have you receive your 3Ms from last week yet?

Finally online at the right time for the MG in my size and... No international shipping on this product.

Back
Top Bottom