ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn on a serious note those faguzzi "David Beckham" yeezys have some of the best fake boost ive seen...

repped. grabbed a sz 10 to double up.

and your profile pic lol... is that a kpop idol?
Naw its this Baddie singer named Niykee Heaton

Edit: Nice you and me both! I bought a 9.5 from finishline that didnt fit, but i was able to let go for a price i couldnt say no too. This 10 is what I needed

Last edited:

Naw its this Baddie singer named Niykee Heaton

Edit: Nice you and me both! I bought a 9.5 from finishline that didnt fit, but i was able to let go for a price i couldnt say no too. This 10 is what I needed
congrats! you'll love these white joints for sure :]

THANK YOUUUUU!! COPPED MY SIZE 8!!

How do you rep someone? I'm new to this hahah.
there's a green thumbs up icon on the bottom right of the comment which you would like to rep

@zztops  Repped to the max homez 
nthat.gif

Glad to all that could eat! looks like there are still more. Might need to double up... but i think i'm gonna let more eat!

I didn't think they were going to go live so soon. When they tweeted at 4 the sizes never updated and apologized by saying they were going to be sold all weekend. Good stuff.

Man, if you don't hit whites 1.0....you never wanted them lol. this is like the 5th-6th restock.

Bought from this site before and also forgot the shipping coupon. If you email them saying you forgot they will refund you the shipping cost. But email within hour or so just to be sure.

+1 for you. 

Finally got a pair of UB (I think).  Went with size 9... hope that's right. 

Didn't see the free shipping code until I checked out, damn it.  Sent an email to see if they could retroactively add it to my order. 
yo i just called their customer service and the kind lady told me that she will do that. she even asked me if i were the one - i'm guessing you - who sent the email. so, look out for the email reply!

Copped a size 10. I've been saying "I'll never cop white ub's" but couldn't pass these up. Repped!

yo i just called their customer service and the kind lady told me that she will do that. she even asked me if i were the one - i'm guessing you - who sent the email. so, look out for the email reply!
Yep already got a hold of her.  Elizabeth was the one who contacted me, said she could remove the shipping as soon as the tracking info showed up. 

Back
Top Bottom