ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SFL ppl are sleeping Dolphin Mall Foot Locker and other stores still have the creams

Anyone in Jersey City?  Prosper is reopening after renovations, got the OVOs, Wood Wood UBs (mens), and HS UBs, among other heat today. 11am EST.
damn wish I saw this earlier, just called the wood woods are sold out and the HS UBs only sizes 11+

The wave colorways would be even better if they didnt have the splash of the highlight color on the back heel plastic (like the pink of those Women's color last page).

Last edited:
Broke the Creams out today and then it started raining on me! 
mad.gif

Dat wool though 
sick.gif
 Hope it doesn't start getting all frizzy down the road. 

BTW, what kind of knit is the MG? The knit on that doesn't feel like the Wool on the Wool Grays/Creams and it also doesn't feel like the prime knit on the OG Whites. It's like... a mix. 

Last edited:

BTW, what kind of knit is the MG? The knit on that doesn't feel like the Wool on the Wool Grays/Creams and it also doesn't feel like the prime knit on the OG Whites. It's like... a mix. 
All the colorways tend to have a slightly different feel to the knit, probably due to the different colored threads having slightly different consistencies. The MGs are not wool.

I know Finishline is releasing some UB this next week and Eastbay has both the triple white and core blacks for the 13th. Also I just saw this
White boost, so can't be the triple blacks. Most likely those new gradients. Unless they are throwing us off with the white boost and it really is the triple blacks. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

White boost, so can't be the triple blacks. Most likely those new gradients. Unless they are throwing us off with the white boost and it really is the triple blacks. 
nerd.gif
On the other hand, if they showed a picture with the upper blanked out, but with black boost, what would be the point of blanking out the upper? we'd know exactly what they were (TBs).

Last edited:
The base image that adidasalerts is using, is for the OGs.  Trying to decipher from that is pointless (as much as I want the TB to drop already), not to mention you can make out the old nubs in the silhouette pic. So as to which one is actually dropping, is anyones (not already in the know) guess. 

Last edited:

The base image that adidasalerts is using, is for the OGs.  Trying to decipher from that is pointless (as much as I want the TB to drop already), not to mention you can make out the old nubs in the silhouette pic. So as to which one is actually dropping, is anyones (not already in the know) guess. 
Ah damn. Case closed boys. 

Back
Top Bottom