ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shieett got to buy a UV light just to stay fresh.

would any sole cleaner work or specifically fabes?
I think any sole cleaner would work, I think they all basically use the same formula.
Nope, won't do jack.

Once boost is stained, it's stained for good. Still have yet to experiment with more harsh chemicals on my beaters, but your average sole cleaner won't do a damn thing.

^yup. maybe one day someone will be able to crack the code on yellowing boost.

Nope, won't do jack.

Once boost is stained, it's stained for good. Still have yet to experiment with more harsh chemicals on my beaters, but your average sole cleaner won't do a damn thing.

Oh I thought he was talking those "restore soles icey" type cleaners. Didn't realize he was talking about regular sole cleaner.

Nope, won't do jack.

Oh I thought he was talking those "restore soles icey" type cleaners. Didn't realize he was talking about regular sole cleaner.
Same thing applies, there isn't a known product that'll get rid of set-in stains on boost.

Almost decided to pay for PB resale but I didn't... 
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

Same thing applies, there isn't a known product that'll get rid of set-in stains on boost.
oh I wasn't talking about stains, mine yellowed and I did that to get some of the yellow out. Saw this video () on YouTube and that's what made me try :

damm..i just realized i placed both my and my girls TW's on the same order.. and it says " one per order" 

uggghhhhhh....
ohwell.gif

"order confirmed, waiting to be packed" tho 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Not yet. Its not like there has been a ton of research on the topic. 

It sounds like @chuck1005  has been having luck using a sole icer and UV light...could be onto something. Just not sure im ready to jump on that method due to unforeseen side effects. Interested in hearing from those of you that try it tho! Post back here with results. 

Last edited:
YO - Core black 2.0 came in today.  Comparison with my buddy's 1.0.  I think I'm returning.  They are super similar...but that grey pattern kills me.  I also dont like silver logo on the tongue...  

Does anyone know where I can still get a 1.0 in 11.5?  Lemme know!

Not yet. Its not like there has been a ton of research on the topic. 

It sounds like @chuck1005
 has been having luck using a sole icer and UV light...could be onto something. Just not sure im ready to jump on that method due to unforeseen side effects. Interested in hearing from those of you that try it tho! Post back here with results. 
yeah I'm not saying everyone go out and do it cause we don't know the long term effects and I have only done it 4 times and only for an hour each time, and they yellow isn't completely gone but they do look much better than they did before.

Anyway to remedy this issue?
It's not yellowing, it's a tint of brownish yellow? Tried a melamine sponge, tried soap and a scrub, tried alcohol swabs.

None of it did the trick. 
Try Jason Markk shoe cleaner.  Works every time.  Nordstrom sells the Essential kit w/ free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom