ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif

Glad you got your money back.

And yes I ordered creams on Amazon, not whites
HAHAHAH - love it.  glad you got your cash back bro.  

Just bought the OGs from a user on the FB group from Europe..they sent pics of midsole etc...so looks good.  I made them put all info on the paypal invoice as well, so I should be protected.  I'll post pics once they arrive

I figured that but I'm wondering how they are contacting them since Ebay tries to crack down on it.
right. usually high rated eBayers avoid going down the pp invoice route since they risk getting their account taken down. i'm surprised they're doing that tbh.

Last edited:
How are you doing an invoice with them instead of ebay? Email?
Scroll down to "ask seller question" it then gives you the option to contact seller directly. I purchased me creams and 3ms off ebay 2 weeks ago using this method and got them both for less than asking.

re: auctions - for whatever auctions i post , i say to message me and i even put my cell in the listing 
tongue.gif

lets take it offline

Any one have advice on getting the yellow stains out of the boost material? Nothing seems to work.
Someone earlier posted that Oxyclean spray and some shoe cleaner works well.  You could also use a bleach pen or white fabric marker.  Boost material will eventually soak stuff through the coating so at some point you just got to call it a day.  Wabi-sabi, my friend.

Last edited:
I don't think it's coming! Still beating my 3M's on the daily from RRS pre sale! The good old days of RRS. Just cancelled my VIP today after having the last 4/5 attempted orders canceled
I hope your wrong boss, RRS seems to cancel every order i put in... Tired of that site

Someone earlier posted that Oxyclean spray and some shoe cleaner works well.  You could also use a bleach pen or white fabric marker.  Boost material will eventually soak stuff through the coating so at some point you just got to call it a day.  Wabi-sabi, my friend.
Would using white angelus work? Or would you need to repaint the whole boost base in this case?

scotchguarding my Creams and all my white boosts ... its too late for my OG whites.. but not for my Triple Whites.... wonder it it will protect against denim bleeding... hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom