ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sweet!! Glad I could help someone out..
tongue.gif
Dude told me he was going to send me an invoice and never did. Glad someone on here got them at least. Cograts

Last edited:
Dude told me he was going to send me an invoice and never did. Glad someone on here got them at least. Cograts

Ahh damn that sucks.. Yeah, at least someone on here ate. lol, Ill keep my eye out for more deals on creams. :D

I'm new to the Ultra Boost game...this is a subjective question but if had to choose between the cream UB or triple white which would you choose? In your opinion.

Ahh damn that sucks.. Yeah, at least someone on here ate. lol, Ill keep my eye out for more deals on creams.
happy.gif
I didn't really need them anyways. Thought it would be a good idea to scoop them up and trade for other UB's. As long as someone on here gets them , it's all gravy.

I'm new to the Ultra Boost game...this is a subjective question but if had to choose between the cream UB or triple white which would you choose? In your opinion.
Most people would say creams on here.  OG Knit pattern > Gradient.

I'm wearing my creams right now
nthat.gif

you honestly couldn't go wrong with either, there are alot of cream UB fans so if a poll was made cream would be on top.

edit: i'm assuming you're referring to the 1.0 triple white, right? because 2.0 is meh

Last edited:
I didn't really need them anyways. Thought it would be a good idea to scoop them up and trade for other UB's. As long as someone on here gets them , it's all gravy.

Should've contacted them again. They just posted on IG that they had 5 pairs of creams going for $200..which is all sold out now. Booooo...

Damn, fire. Is that a recent cop? Almost bought the gradient blues bud decided to pass. Really not feeling that new pattern on most of the color ways besides the core black and triple white.

IMO
Triple White 2.0 < Cream < Triple White 1.0
TBH though the Tripple White 2.0 is pretty nice and the all white sole makes it super clean.

Core Black 1.0s I found at Adidas yesterday. Gradient greys are now the workout beaters.

Last edited:

Damn, fire. Is that a recent cop? Almost bought the gradient blues bud decided to pass. Really not feeling that new pattern on most of the color ways besides the core black and triple white.
Nah bro, had these for a minute.  Yeah most definitely like these over the new shock blue.  Not saying they're bad, but definitely dont need or want them. 

Back
Top Bottom