ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just sold some yeezys on goat. im curious how their authentication works. i read on the site that the buyer has the choice to have the item verified by paying 7 bucks. so do all items get authenticated or just when the buyer chooses to do so? im just scared of getting scammed by a buyer. would rather the shoes go to goat 1st.

also, my confirmation isnt popping up

Last edited:
just sold some yeezys on goat. im curious how their authentication works. i read on the site that the buyer has the choice to have the item verified by paying 7 bucks. so do all items get authenticated or just when the buyer chooses to do so? im just scared of getting scammed by a buyer. would rather the shoes go to goat 1st.

also, my confirmation isnt popping up

Not sure about this confirmation for $7 bs. GOAT verifies everything.

Just bought a VNDS 3M sz 12 for $300 shipped on ebay. I didn't see these restocking anytime soon with all the gradient garbage Adidas keep releasing.
Congrats!  But man, that's a hefty price for used shoes
laugh.gif

Havent been in this thread in a minute. Got some tire dirt on my creams, used some good ol toothbrush and soap and it did the trick. Dont be suckered into getting some fancy Jason Markk or whatever dtain repellent there is on the marketz

Side note, funny story. My homie's bro who works at a gas station said he found some grey UB's on the floor. Maybe fell out of a dudes gym bag or probably left it on his roof? :lol:

Side note, funny story. My homie's bro who works at a gas station said he found some grey UB's on the floor. Maybe fell out of a dudes gym bag or probably left it on his roof? :lol:
I don't know if you're trolling here or not but if you're for real the owner of those shoes is in this thread

Havent been in this thread in a minute. Got some tire dirt on my creams, used some good ol toothbrush and soap and it did the trick. Dont be suckered into getting some fancy Jason Markk or whatever dtain repellent there is on the marketz

hahaha. Greys or silvers? Mine were the silvers. But i'm in Cali. Aren't you in the east coast?

Only used once in doors apparently. If the use the hell out of them, I think the cost is worth it to me.
I've seen the shoes and know the condition they appear to be in.  Wasn't taking a dig at you at all.   It was more of a statement of how sad the availability of 3Ms are. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom