ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you get them? The app has been throwing the "Oops. Air Ball" error for me for the past week. But what do I care. Adidas has got me feeling unenthusiastic about Nike. Nike has got me feeling unenthusiastic about Nike.
the flu games? Yea

Real funny guys. That ankle was sprain and is always swollen. Look at my other ankle

has anyone had any experience shipping UB to australia?  can anyone give me a rough idea of how much it will cost to send a sz 11 cb 2.0 ub from CA to Melbourne, AUS? 

thanks in advance 

Have not tried bleach yet. Would I have to dilute it with water first?
It is more noticeable in person
frown.gif
I have  been using Lysol wipes (yellow top) to clean my boost and it works great. You should give it a try, I will bet that it removes the ink from the paper towel.

is there any site where you can get the Y3 Pure Boost ZG Knit for under retail? located in Germany

Not sure if this has been posted, but apparently these are already being sold in a French Adidas store. I'm personally hyped for these.

Went to the ADC Fr site and they're not around ... must be a in store kindda thing 

lysol wipes? I don't think thats a great idea. Short term, you're probably not going to see anything bad happen. But long term, I'd have to imagine the yellowing process will proceed quicker. Its boost. Lysol has chemicals. I can;t imagine them mixing well together.

Again, in my experience, the more i clean my boost, the more yellow they get. Pairs that have been cleaned more often have started to yellow quicker.

Just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom