ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Comfort wise, sure. But I think the glitch camos are far too underrated. I traded my white OGs for this pair + a little bit of cash. 0 regrets. 
Good call...

Those are actually the best of the camo glitch. These and the oreo color, maybe even salmon and the crem color recently.

But all others are doo doo lol...

I think i just admitted after this i like a few of the glitches lmao

Red uncaged perfect for "No More Parties" crewneck 
pimp.gif

Comfort wise, sure. But I think the glitch camos are far too underrated. I traded my white OGs for this pair + a little bit of cash. 0 regrets. 
nice shot! I'm no fan of the nmd's in general, but those are definitely underrated 

Can anyone of you provide feedback if these blue Prime Boost - Primeknit Pure Boost Consortium are legit?

It's number 482/534.

As seen on the pictures, they have some blue discoloring/stains from the primeknit color on the boost material and at the top of the three stripes.

I have not seen this on any of the store pictures but it can be regularly seen on pictures of actual pairs on klekt, ebay, etc.

Is this a common issue on legit pairs or are these fake? 

Everything else from Boost sole to Primeknit itself looks legit when compared to my other Consortium Pure Boost (black and grey model).

Help is highly appreciated.
100% legit, I have this same pair myself and the blue dye running is very common and every pair I've seen has it. My guess is because it was one of Adidas 1st times using Primeknit so they hadn't perfected it yet, especially putting it on boost but these were super limited and they're comfy as hell. If you can grab a pair around the $250 or below area I'd hop on it.

Good call...

Those are actually the best of the camo glitch. These and the oreo color, maybe even salmon and the crem color recently.

But all others are doo doo lol...

I think i just admitted after this i like a few of the glitches lmao
I just saw this though. Retail price point is insanity for the uncaged... That's going past Jordan territory. Not sure if I'm in anymore considering it will be close to $300 Canadian before tax. 

Damn, $225 for an ultra boost that uses less material?? I dunno man... some colorways are clean but that price point 
eek.gif

I'm going for a grey pair since it matches with everything if I happen to be at the mall and walk in and they have them in my size [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Trying to cut way back on shoes

The uncaged UBs were actually supposed to be the start of that, but a lot of release plans seem to have flown out the window. I still have a bunch of SKUs on my list for supposedly releasing unisex uncaged UBs but 3 of them are slated for June and I don't see that happening if we have these 5 pairs dropping end of the month.

Yeah they probably charge more for US customers for some reason on Caliroots because their swedish prices for those uncaged are the same as the regular UBs.

Im still undecided about these uncaged UBs. I may have to order one or two to really make the final judgement call. Something about the sock liner look seems off to me - not hating, just saying. $200 price tag sucks too.

Back
Top Bottom