ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I STILL haven't received shipping confirmation from LN-CC on my Y-3 ZG Boosts I placed on 5/31. Customer service emailed me back saying it should be shipping shortly, yesterday lol. Anyone here that scooped up a pair this week get theirs shipped yet?
I never got an email but one of my orders shipped and should arrive today.  The other order still says "processed" - hoping they just forgot to update tracking and it shows up with the other one.

Ordered on Tuesday as well.

Last edited:

I never got an email but one of my orders shipped and should arrive today.  The other order still says "processed" - hoping they just forgot to update tracking and it shows up with the other one.

Ordered on Tuesday as well.
Yeah, mine is stuck in that "processed" status too so i'm hoping the same thing. Only thing I can think of is I paid using paypal, so it shows the billing address as the shipping address (which is different), but aside from that everything was good, money got taken out my bank 

Where exactly have they been sitting? Every day I've checked Adidas, Finishline, Footlocker, Footaction, and Champs the past two weeks they've been sold out in 8.5/9
The CB 2.0 have been sitting on adidas for at least a month Blue just showed up there.

The CB 2.0 have been sitting on adidas for at least a month Blue just showed up there.
Sure the colorway has been there, but size 8.5/9 has not the majority of the time. I've checked every day for around 2 weeks now 5+ times a day. No point in arguing about it, I'm just showing my frustration in the fact that adidas is making a GR running shoe so tough to get. I'll sit and hit refresh for some Yeezys but not for these.

Last edited:

Sure the colorway has been there, but size 8.5/9 has not the majority of the time. I've checked every day for around 2 weeks now 5+ times a day. No point in arguing about it, I'm just showing my frustration in the fact that adidas is making a GR running shoe so limited.
Ah, got you. My b, I'm 11.5 so never pay attention. Have you checked women sizes?

I agree it's weird that these aren't even supposed to be a limited run. Just super popular. Was at the grove here in LA yesterday. Everyone had UBs on. I returned a pair of the gradient greys at nordstrom and both of the dudes at the register were peeping. Dude was size 10 and said "you think I could fit?" I was like just double up on socks my dude.

laugh.gif

Last edited:

Sure the colorway has been there, but size 8.5/9 has not the majority of the time. I've checked every day for around 2 weeks now 5+ times a day. No point in arguing about it, I'm just showing my frustration in the fact that adidas is making a GR running shoe so tough to get. I'll sit and hit refresh for some Yeezys but not for these.
yea ppl automatically think just because the shoes been sitting on the site for awhile that certain sizes are sitting as well....

anyways i looked up your size 8.5 & 9 and shows zero inventory, even though the size shows up in the size selection drop down menu

Is it just me or do the new full PK UBs (solars, CBs) fit a half size big? 11.5 is my TS and I tried on an 11 and it fit nicely.

check footaction.com

I just got credited for a pair of 8.5 core black 2.0s that I returned.  Maybe they will pop up soon on adc.

Yeah, mine is stuck in that "processed" status too so i'm hoping the same thing. Only thing I can think of is I paid using paypal, so it shows the billing address as the shipping address (which is different), but aside from that everything was good, money got taken out my bank 
I just got one order in by itself.  Paid with CC for this one and paypal for the "processed" pair...hopefully that's just a coincidence.  Also the second pair was a different size that wasn't showing when I ordered the first one, but popped up ~20 minutes later.  Keeping my fingers crossed they come through, since the other pair is too big for me - confirmed these run big though

laugh.gif

black y-3 pure boost just came in.. that shipping was od fast. s/o @fatalblitz for that link

Last edited:
Just got my first pair of UBs a couple weeks ago in triple white, now I'm hooked. Trying to decide between the Silver LTDs and the Wool Greys for my next pair, thoughts?

Just got my first pair of UBs a couple weeks ago in triple white, now I'm hooked. Trying to decide between the Silver LTDs and the Wool Greys for my next pair, thoughts?
They're both dope...I would probably go for whichever one I could get a better deal on.  Silver LTDs seem like a better summer shoe to me, but you can't go wrong with either.

Just saw this video from Turnschuh Intnl's visit to the Adidas EU hq where they talk with some engineers about boost. What's interesting is that around 4 minutes in Hikmet Sugoer asks about painted/colored boost and why it hasn't come out yet and if it's possible to do it. The Adidas guys says it's possible to make it BUT "if you use paint or color the boost material it changes the performance of the particles in the boost sole".

Might be an answer as to why Adidas seems to push back the colored boost releases. Overall an interesting 5 minute interview.

Just saw this video from Turnschuh Intnl's visit to the Adidas EU hq where they talk with some engineers about boost. What's interesting is that around 4 minutes in Hikmet Sugoer asks about painted/colored boost and why it hasn't come out yet and if it's possible to do it. The Adidas guys says it's possible to make it BUT "if you use paint or color the boost material it changes the performance of the particles in the boost sole".

Might be an answer as to why Adidas seems to push back the colored boost releases. Overall an interesting 5 minute interview.

Yeah they've talked about that a few times before in other interviews. I've been told that now they've been able to get colored boost to work properly but can't produce it on a large scale for some reason, not sure if there's actually any truth to that but it comes from a relatively reliable source.

You say it like you have a choice, like it's an easy cop. Unless you want to pay top dollar it's going to be difficult to find, and even at top dollar it's tough on those.

Yeah they've talked about that a few times before in other interviews. I've been told that now they've been able to get colored boost to work properly but can't produce it on a large scale for some reason, not sure if there's actually any truth to that but it comes from a relatively reliable source.
I don't think it's that they can't, I think that whatever method they came up with is too expensive. Because how could they do it, and not be able to do it at the same time? But didn't I see a UB sock with a full orange sole, or will that be just another tease like the triple black NMD?

Last edited:

I'd go with whichever one you can find first for a good price. They both hard as hell to find.

Whoever was asking about the LN-CC Y3's, I didnt get a shipping email but I just checked the order status rn and it says out for delivery today but since its already 5:00pm I'm thinking it's getting pushed back to Monday if they dont deliver it on Saturday

This was probably already asked but, what is the difference between the regular ultra boost and the ST, aside from obvious design change of course

Whoever was asking about the LN-CC Y3's, I didnt get a shipping email but I just checked the order status rn and it says out for delivery today but since its already 5:00pm I'm thinking it's getting pushed back to Monday if they dont deliver it on Saturday
UPS delivers pretty late sometimes.  If the scheduled delivery is today you will probably get them by 7pm or so.

Back
Top Bottom