ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just tried those Adizero Prime boost multicolor in store. They look pretty nice but they were way to stiff and uncomfy to be worth the 200$ price tag. Felt like walking with a pair of Converse compared to UB and even my Yeezy 350's. The primeknit was very stiff and you could barely feel the boost at all.

Funny i find them extremely comfortable. But if you were going in with expectations of them being simular to UBs i can understand why you'd be disappointed. I see them as a Boost equipped minimal runner. You can definitely feel the Boost but they also feel alot more 'planted' than other Boost models.

Funny i find them extremely comfortable. But if you were going in with expectations of them being simular to UBs i can understand why you'd be disappointed. I see them as a Boost equipped minimal runner. You can definitely feel the Boost but they also feel alot more 'planted' than other Boost models.
LOL, my thoughts exactly.  UBs are a luxury grand tourer and Adizero Primes are a racecar.  Two completely different shoes with two different purposes.  As for the Primeknit, this is an uncaged running shoe so if they used loose sweater-like knit the way UBs are, you'd have no stability at all.  Still, I wouldn't call it stiff and it's certainly more forgiving than most sneakers I own.  Different strokes for different folks but I find my UBs to feel heavy and clunky after I've been wearing my AdiZeros for a while.

Last edited:

Adizero more for real runners right?
Not necessarily, but they're a lightweight racing flat.  Long before Boost and Primeknit came along, there's always been full cushion running shoes like UBs and low-profile racers like the AdiZero.  Just depends on what you are looking for in a shoe.  I think it's just that a lot of people had UBs as their first Boost shoe, so they expect other shoes like AdiZeros and NMDs to feel the same and are disappointed when they don't.

Testing.... new laces 
wink.gif

Testing.... new laces 
wink.gif
I can see the appeal in breaking up all the white with some different colors, but after trying some myself I decided rope laces aren't something I like with UBs.  They add unnecessary bulk to the shoe and cage area IMO.  One of these days I'm going to pick up some replacement flat laces and play around with those.

I can see the appeal in breaking up all the white with some different colors, but after trying some myself I decided rope laces aren't something I like with UBs.  They add unnecessary bulk to the shoe and cage area IMO.  One of these days I'm going to pick up some replacement flat laces and play around with those.
jejejeje, 

Is true the rope laces add bulk to the shoe, but I don't fight it much...

In this moment I prefer rope laces because I like the style :wink:

In my UB Core black 1.0 I have flat laces and I like it too.

I liked the look of rope laces on my MG's but they are hard to adjust because of the texture of the laces. flat laces run smooth through the shoe

Sold my soul(creams)...Now does anyone know where to buy stock cream laces? If I can get some og white I would love to rock those cream laces
Now why would you do that?! 
laugh.gif

I like those VIP Modular wheels tho 
happy.gif

Been meaning to try plain white ropes on my OG whites, waiting for them to come in. 

Not a big fan of the non-plain rope laces but the best i've seen is on the OG royals and 3Ms.

Happy with rope laces on my end. Flat 3ms look like tape to me.

I keep missing those zg primeknits in my size smh.Thats like 8 times in 2 weeks lol.

Props to all those that post the links.Please keep it up

Back
Top Bottom