ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I thought the AQ5934 have the continental soles?
They do but they don't have the og knit & they def don't look like the ones on that page.

Continental soles never came out that look like the ones in those pics.

Compare the adidas link I posted to the footlocker link that was posted, the adidas pictures are correct.

Last edited:
Does everyone's OG whites have a slight greenish tint in the upper mesh(where the ankles are)?

Edit: just searched the thread and found some pics that had the green tint. Guess it's normal

Last edited:
What's the best way to tell the difference between the Wool Grey and the Metallic Silvers? I've seen pictures of both and they pretty much look identical.

What's the best way to tell the difference between the Wool Grey and the Metallic Silvers? I've seen pictures of both and they pretty much look identical.

Either you're looking at the same 2 pairs of sneakers or you need your eyes tested.....Silver LTDs and Wool Greys are very different.

You can tell the difference if you really try.
nerd.gif

Primeknit does stretch! Only a few wears in and notice the difference. I could probably squeeze into .5 down in UBs if I ever have no choice :lol:

The og purps finally arrived wrapped up and all, 9 days after they were shipped (within europe lol!). Can't complain though when I got them for 220$ ds and shipped. Really happy with them!

Very nice! I'm still kicking myself passing these for under retail back then.

The og purps finally arrived wrapped up and all, 9 days after they were shipped (within europe lol!). Can't complain though when I got them for 220$ ds and shipped. Really happy with them!

Congrats!   Crazy that they wrap them up like that.  Haven't seen wrapped shoes since the days I strolled at the Del Amo swapmeet.

Back
Top Bottom