ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can anyone comment on the toe space in UBs going true to size? nothing in store around here and I see lots go up half a size. Do your toes generally hit the end going true to size? Or is there still some space there? Sorry for the noob questions, thanks guys.

you'll have toe room. Not a ton. I can do TTS or .5 up.

.5 up is no problem. But in my opinion, you should buy both sizes and return one just to be safe, if possible.

Can anyone comment on the toe space in UBs going true to size? nothing in store around here and I see lots go up half a size. Do your toes generally hit the end going true to size? Or is there still some space there? Sorry for the noob questions, thanks guys.

You'll barely have toe room if you go TTS. I still recommend you try them on somewhere, as most people half size up due to the snug/tightness of the shoe.

I recommend you buy two pairs online and see which fit you like most, then return the size you don't need.
I don't agree with this. I have wide feet and still go tts in UBs. I feel like theres too much room in the toe when i go half sz up. I guess everyone's feet are different tho

I don't agree with this. I have wide feet and still go tts in UBs. I feel like theres too much room in the toe when i go half sz up. I guess everyone's feet are different tho
I also have wide feet but i can't do TTS. Stops circulation for me. I do have a good amount of toe room but it doesn't bother me too much. I can still wear them comfortably. 

Footlocker, and don't forget Lady Footlocker, in the Houston Galleria. FL had an 8M and LFL had Navys in W9.5 (men's 8.5) last I checked. Along with the usual assortment of gradients.

I also have wide feet but i can't do TTS. Stops circulation for me. I do have a good amount of toe room but it doesn't bother me too much. I can still wear them comfortably. 
I hear that. I was a little worried when I got my first pair UB(OG Black) because i thought they were cutting off my circulation but they got better and stretched out with time. I have 6 pairs of UB and all are tts and are good in width and toe. The only 2 pairs I've had and sold that felt tight in TTS were navy and Solebox. Solebox is weird because everyone says they run big but my toes were touching so couldn't pull it off

Last edited:
Problem is, from my experience, most people don't know what they're actual TTS is. As I have previously said, one should measure both the toe to heel length as well as their arch length - ball to heel measurement.

For anyone here that has ever traded shoes online, how do the logistics of that work? How do you ensure the other person sends the shoes?

For anyone here that has ever traded shoes online, how do the logistics of that work? How do you ensure the other person sends the shoes?

For me, good ole fashion trust. A simple vetting process may be necessary however.

If you're not using a middleman, usually the person asking for the trade should be the first to ship

Back
Top Bottom