ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think I've ever seen any really good fakes of them

I know some sellers are sending people these as Chalks, but they look more like Silver LTDs to me.
can't believe rep-sellers are trying to sell those off as creams 
laugh.gif

Silver to grey wool trade? Should be straight?
By value I guess, but IMO you see Silvers a lot less often then wool, and the silvers are LTD so I believe fewer got made. I guess in the end tho you should trade if you would rather rock what you're getting than what you have. It's just shoes. That said I like the silvers better than wools

been out of it the past few weeks, any release date on those white/all multi colors? looked through about 10 pages but didnt see anything. thanks for your help people

been out of it the past few weeks, any release date on those white/all multi colors? looked through about 10 pages but didnt see anything. thanks for your help people
Nah, nothing yet man but rumored sometime towards the end of the summer in August

Congrats to you.
Thanks fam, sucks about the rain tho

what sites do you guys use to look for shoes besides ebay/grailed/stockx/goat ?
I mainly use eBay to find steals. Because there are so many fakes and risks with eBay I only buy if the deal is super good and I make sure to do my homework first. But was able to cop OG, Wool Grey and now Cream UBs at or under retail on eBay buying the "worn once" shoes, and so far they have all been near mint. IMO GOAT seems to consistently have the best prices out of resellers online and the nice thing is that you can make an offer too so if someone wants to make a quick sale you can do well. Then again I just bought some '16 Cement 4s off Stockx for what I would have paid retail+tax here in Cali so you just got to be on the lookout.

Question -- Sorry if this has already been discussed.  The Uncaged are not on Footlocker or Champs in store release calendar?  Are they only releasing online?   

Back
Top Bottom