ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Resale is whack, time you pay eBay and Paypal fees (assuming you go this route) you'll make 20 euros a pair, not worth the hassle.
you misunderstood my intention of buying multiple pairs: not for resell pruposes …i was hit with cancellations so many times in the past couple of weeks that i just want to get one single pair by ordering from a couple of different stores.

I earn good money, not dependable on some Euros profit via eBay, haha!

the website is full!  I have added 3 differents sizes and was sold out.....:frown: 

Congrats man!

Thanks homie. Chalk one up for team manual

I figured I had no shot especially since SNS is always a giant tease but i just got off work and was dropping a deuce ao i figured why not try.

Got on with 40 secs in the countdown and the site refreshed and ran smoothly all the way through paypal checkout. I seriously thought there was no hype for these since it was so smooth

First time cop at ease. Lost to bots for FKR MC and Various NMD. CC charged for sns order.
Cheers!

Thanks homie. Chalk one up for team manual

I figured I had no shot especially since SNS is always a giant tease but i just got off work and was dropping a deuce ao i figured why not try.

Got on with 40 secs in the countdown and the site refreshed and ran smoothly all the way through paypal checkout. I seriously thought there was no hype for these since it was so smooth
Can you copped them before the countdown ? 40 secs?

Back
Top Bottom