ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Talking about the gif mang... 
No need. There's folks in here that never even come in here and started posting 30 mins before launch asking the whole run down. I'd be posting that .gif 50+ today.

My sizes sold out of ADC. The discipline was strong today.
laugh.gif
Congrats to those who copped.

I could definitely be wrong about this, but I dont think ADC has all the pairs produced yet and is forecasting the rest of their production runs to all be done and deliver to their warehouse by July 1st. Maybe this is why a ton of local stores have them and why they are so easy to cop on ADC.

This is speculation, and a huge assumption, but heres why:

1) All other footsites sites are backordered till July 1st.

2) 2 day shipping was disabled

3) many local stores received pairs
no theres definitely enough produced pairs to sell according to their inventory numbers. Production happens months before. it would be too late minute to sell if it's not finished production yet. I don't doubt they'll produce more for future restocks. But this run's production is done

no theres definitely enough produced pairs to sell according to their inventory numbers. Production happens months before. it would be too late minute to sell if it's not finished production yet. I don't doubt they'll produce more for future restocks. But this run's production is done
I thought so, but its still just a big speculation on why they arent scheduled to ship form other sites till the 1st and why other shipping methods werent present on ADC. 

Im probably just connecting imaginary dots though ha

my shoprunner date is this Friday, that 2 day shipping 
smokin.gif
the shipping methods thing was weird on ADC for sure.

As for the footsites, I can't recall the last time they released something that wasn't backordered on release date. No matter what it is. It just gives them time to process orders. 

Last edited:
I would've copped the dark grey but I don't like the black ankle collar...if it was dark grey and didn't contrast the rest of the upper it would've been an easy decision.

But I'm not sure I'll even wear these casually...I honestly bought them for gym shoes cause I don't want to mess up my regular UB's

Anyone know if the uncaged core black is the same in men and women? Or there's a difference in looks thanks

Back
Top Bottom