ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pimp.gif

???

Your original post would be your opening argument not a counter.

This is obviously going no where other than you trying to come up with "creative" name-calling to bait me to respond.

Must be a real boring Summer for you to come up in the thread since yesterday and provide nothing for this thread.
damn cream crusader got debate club on me! 

Wow, uncaged have a lot of extra toe. I am a 12 in ub, 12.5 in ab. Got a 11.5 in uncaged... really shocked.

Anyhoo, got wayyyy to many grey and blk colorways and I hate gradient caged so solar red glitch camo was my choice.

They are somewht caged under the PK, not like nmd or solebox. Just fyi.

Excited I was actually able to get a pair of some kicks that I've liked since Sample pictures came out.

I know there's a lot of new people in this thread and only a few OG's left but it felt good to actually score on some kicks that so many people initially hated (as per the usual).

Anybody know where those Multicolored gradients are available? Loving those. Thanks!

Excited I was actually able to get a pair of some kicks that I've liked since Sample pictures came out.

I know there's a lot of new people in this thread and only a few OG's left but it felt good to actually score on some kicks that so many people initially hated (as per the usual).

Anybody know where those Multicolored gradients are available? Loving those. Thanks!
They were at RRS for preorder last night but gone I believe... 

Well, only 2 of those are a general release in the U.S. I'm assuming most people here are from the US. So most people only have the Wool Grey and Creams to compare to the other knits. 
3 were General Release. 

Off to go spread the Gospel of Creams to all the dads across the Bay...
your pants definitely screams dad lol. Did you factory lace non-factory laces? 
laugh.gif

Currently, there are 1594 Active Users   (566 Members and 1028 Guests)

You guys should make accounts so you can ask about uncaged sizing, if someone can oop you some creams, what's a fair price for 3Ms, etc.

post your OG pure boost releases to prove your OGness and that you have been a true original Boost gangster since day one. 

roll.gif

Last edited:

RRS is notorious for not fulfilling orders. It could be a ploy to get that $1.99 VIP trail out of users..
was expected tbh lol. They did that last time for the flyknit racers. At least my navys got through. 

Last edited:
I was excited about the black boost until I noticed that the bottom is still white. Which means all they're doing is painting the midsole portion like some of us are already doing. I can get some lightly used ones and paint them myself instead of waiting. I thought they would come up with a way to color the individual pellets but I guess not.

Back
Top Bottom