ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Majority of UBs have single color cage
I think ya'll are right.

But I think the finish between the stripes and the overall cage kind of make it different. Like the OG for example. Same color, but finish on the stripes make it look visibly different

White camo NMD?  These
View media item 2085898

Each shoe has its own appeal, but the NMD and uncaged are close in style. 
That is a tough decison.

I have the OG NMD camo (oreo) so I steered clear of the black uncaged because it was just too close.
Yea they are pretty damn close in style. Its tough but ive worn the NMDs and I only have 2 pairs of NMDs. So if these white uncaged go for anywhere near what its looking like now i might have to make that move.

But its likely ill fall in love in hand and keep em all

But I think the finish between the stripes and the overall cage kind of make it different. Like the OG for example. Same color, but finish on the stripes make it look visibly different
There's a slight sheen to the stripes but it still looks like the same color, I wouldn't say it looks visibly like a different color at all. Definitely not enough to call the cage 2 tone.

Majority of UBs have single color cage
Boom.

I think ya'll are right.

yeah thats why I was trying to make it clear that there are a few I can stand (specifically the ones that have similar 2 tones like creams and MG's) and dislike the ones with 2 very different tone cages, i.e. solars, those blue ones, etc.

I bought two pairs of the uncaged this morning. One was TTS and one was a half size up. Got the TTS in-store. Kind of regret it because it feels a little tight. I'm not a runner. Hoping the half size up isn't super loose. Will have a size 9 to sell most likely.

There's a slight sheen to the stripes but it still looks like the same color, I wouldn't say it looks visibly like a different color at all. Definitely not enough to call the cage 2 tone.

Boom.

yeah thats why I was trying to make it clear that there are a few I can stand (specifically the ones that have similar 2 tones like creams and MG's) and dislike the ones with 2 very different tone cages, i.e. solars, those blue ones, etc.
Haha yall right. No addition of a mic drop .gif? haha

Don't look too closely at your Ultraboosts cause.. I copped some but keeping like 1/3 pair.

Adidas Quality Control!!!   

I bought two pairs of the uncaged this morning. One was TTS and one was a half size up. Got the TTS in-store. Kind of regret it because it feels a little tight. I'm not a runner. Hoping the half size up isn't super loose. Will have a size 9 to sell most likely.
Bought same size as my UB. Would have seriously been too narrow/tight if I went TTS.

Exactly how I feel

Im done with UBs unless they bring back some OG knit cws.
Currently interested in the LunarEpic FK lows
nerd.gif
I'm okay with them not bringing back OG knits, Adidas just needs to come up with a better knit pattern. The 2017 knits are dope.

haha yes, it's dead now since the season is over. 
We had a game of thrones fantasy draft league here at work, it was run by The Verge, definitely made the season a lot of fun to watch. I came in pretty low cause I was banking on Tyrion as my first pic, but the girl who picked Cersei ended up taking it all after that finale.

both extreme sides of the argument lol. 

Weren't people saying J&D pairs are the most comfortable, and then there were people saying SB and HB UB's are the most comfortable?

I own multiple creams, and the older UB's, yes the wools fit a little looser and the OG knit a little snugger. But it all feels the same 10 wears in. My creams aren't more comfortable than my wool greys or vice versa. Your creams must have super powers :lol:  
Luxury= more comfortable lmao

Bought a pair of black 2.0s
As much as i like the 1.0s
I dont like the grip, and these will be my new beaters

Luxury= more comfortable lmao
No one said they were the most comfortable.  Those who owned them said they had the highest quality of material used.

People rewording stuff just to stir the pot.  Not cool
mean.gif

However at the time they were constructed differently than standard UB because of the leather tongue and the full PK upper

something the other OG UB didn't have.

This could also be why they would be perceived as more comfortable because the leather tongue and rear PK would stretch and give so  no break in time and no fore foot pain.

Back
Top Bottom