ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stockx has one for $425
roll.gif
Thats about right.  There are multiple completed eBay listings at 4-500+.

I had a chance to buy the CNY's but hesitated and didn't. total regret. 

At the time, i only had my eye out for the OG whites

Am i the only one tired of seeing the core blacks and triple whites restock? more restocks than jordan 11s. Adidas can't just put all the stock on adc and let them sit.

Am i the only one tired of seeing the core blacks and triple whites restock? more restocks than jordan 11s. Adidas can't just put all the stock on adc and let them sit.
They just restocking for the late comers... 

why doesn't the gold UB have gold interweaved in the fabric like the silver? I think that would have been nice. 

Why is ADC taking so long to ship???
They are usually pretty quick. However, they do have a problem updating the tracking information. There has been plenty of instances when I have received my item before receiving a notification that it has been shipped.

Last edited:

why doesn't the gold UB have gold interweaved in the fabric like the silver? I think that would have been nice. 
It looks like they just slapped the leather tongue/cage and heel cup on the 2.0 core blacks. 

They're lighter to me but not by a significant amount.
Been thinking for a while on doing an HB custom but now that i have the core blacks in hand it looks a bit darker compared to the HB and the OGs look a bit more close. At this point if i do it i might as well use the CB's since there's no shot in finding OG's for close to retail. 

At this point that there is a good amount of people that dislike the Uncaged version of UBs,

Do y'all prefer an Uncaged Caged-UB or Adidas official version of an Uncaged UB?

Neither is an obvious choice but if you had to choose a preference. Would be interesting to know.

At this point that there is a good amount of people that dislike the Uncaged version of UBs,

Do y'all prefer an Uncaged Caged-UB or Adidas official version of an Uncaged UB?

Neither is an obvious choice but if you had to choose a preference. Would be interesting to know.
If only they have the regular ankle collar instead of the sock collar of the uncage...

I'd still pass, OG boost shape and knit is where it's at. 

Still laugh that someone said they'll cop Uncaged UB's and cage them. 
laugh.gif

Tbh i prefer custom uncaged if and only if its done right. Really dont like the sock like ankle collar. Thats what I hate with my NMDs.

Back
Top Bottom