ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ive worn my creams maybe 3 times a week since early december and i think i finally noticed one small crack on the boost. otherwise it's just the sole being worn down and some yellowing on midsole

Weird because I wear my gradients for exercise 6 days a week  for the past two months and I'm a big guy. Most that's happened is wearing down the continental outsole but just really the nubs, hasn't split like that at all and no cracks in the boost.

Damn, you exercise 6 days a week?

Nice work

Gotta be heavy heavy dude and/or there is a very sharp surface this person is walking across repetitively.   Only way that tread is going that fast...

Buddy hooked me up with a pair of solar reds (just for running purposes) for 131 :pimp:...Cant wait to use these tomorrow.

Buddy hooked me up with a pair of solar reds (just for running purposes) for 131
pimp.gif
...Cant wait to use these tomorrow.
I actually like my solar reds, I just uncaged them and laced them up the other night. Really like how they came out

Damn missed out on this. EQT 93-16 is a really dope silhouette with the UB boost. Not a big fan of the all white but still would cop for $163.

I gotta watch out for this one. Nice find.
It's not bad. Not for me though but thought someone might be interested. Looks like it has an identical UB sole so thats a win.

On another note, I was contemplating returning my uncaged reds since there is only going to be more UBs coming out. Then I thought maybe I should customize them and paint the boost black. Here is a mockup, what do you guys think?

It's not bad. Not for me though but thought someone might be interested. Looks like it has an identical UB sole so thats a win.

On another note, I was contemplating returning my uncaged reds since there is only going to be more UBs coming out. Then I thought maybe I should customize them and paint the boost black. Here is a mockup, what do you guys think?
looks good. For me though, I'd want a red heel cup.

I have both eqt 93-16 CWs and they are really comfortable. Just the monotone on those ADV 93-16 not too fond of. The upper is busy so it should have some accent colors and such for the upper to pop.

Last edited:

looks good. For me though, I'd want a red heel cup.

I have both eqt 93-16 CWs and they are really comfortable. Just the monotone on those ADV 93-16 not too fond of. The upper is busy so it should have some accent colors and such for the upper to pop.
IDK, black heel looks pretty good to me and the red would be hard to match.

Last edited:
I admit i'm this person lol...

But i understand people are different.

Like the Porsche design.

I think they're fire but for the price point.

I'll stick with regular UB lol
You must have missed my post that they were on sale for $175 at the official Porsche Design site. They even had the triple whites.

hmm, black heel / black laces perhaps? 
The more I look at it I think you're on to something with the red heel cup. That + black boost/laces would be slick.

I really liked this version...

Hard to go wrong playing around with black/white/red. Could do some damage with that iD option you're always talking about.

I said I'd have something special to show y'all this week, well here it finally is
View media item 2098511

dope shoe.
whats up with the white peeking thru the black? assuming they are legit from adidas and not custom, that isnt executed very well. almost like they sprayed the boost after they attached the outsole instead of spraying before attaching the outsole.

Last edited:
I said I'd have something special to show y'all this week, well here it finally is
View media item 2098511

dope shoe.
whats up with the white peeking thru the black? assuming they are legit from adidas and not custom, that isnt executed very well. almost like they sprayed the boost after they attached the outsole instead of spraying before attaching the outsole.

There is no white peeking through. The glue is much more visible on the black boost though, that's probably what you're mistaking for white spots. They definitely sprayed it before attaching the outsole and the paint job is flawless.

I know its a long shot based on pics I have access to, but can these be legit checked? Not sure if they even made fakes in a 12.5?

Back
Top Bottom