ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol i'll take it as a consolation from my canceled solar
laugh.gif
unless when I see it and its less white and more silver lol
That's how I felt about the whites 2.0 which is why i never copped. hella times coulda though. and my THOT UBs *** be scooping too much.

Always down for an all white shoe. curious to see the colored boost in person. ADC delivery dept must know me already for all the returns I send back.

i literally just said "based off pics" meaning i am already clearly aware of said pictures

I'm asking how you explain that this is supposedly going to happen to every pair? people wear down shoes differently
Well I would assume they use the same paint with every pair and that the quality would be the same. I saw the pair in person with a cracked paint. Now tell me how did it have a cracked paint without even wearing it? I get what your trying to say but imo the paint they use will crack easily.

Well I would assume they use the same paint with every pair and that the quality would be the same. I saw the pair in person with a cracked paint. Now tell me how did it have a cracked paint without even wearing it? I get what your trying to say but imo the paint they use will crack easily.
i said nothing about the paint…you keep diverting the discussion into points that aren't even relevant or make sense…makes it easy to see how you come up with your faulty logic..like i said people wear down shoes differently depending on weight distribution, body type, etc…you have no actual evidence other than a couple of pics and your already bias belief that "every ones pairs will be cracking in no time" …seems salty…..and the fact it wasn't even worn actually goes against your argument, could simply be a quality control issue 

Last edited:

Wtf, can never checkout with adidas smh... never accepts my cards, might be worst than finishline..
Blasphemy, FNL thinks you are committing fraud then ends up having to get your CC company involved. 

F them and their not free shipping. Way to stay competitive FNL.

I have 31 approved payment e-mails from my CC but not a single order confirmation from Adidas.........I'm giving up.

Back
Top Bottom