ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So ADC took out the money from your CC, but refund it later on?

It shows as pending but pending is deducted from available balance. So once the normal process time passes. Usually three days, the pending charge falls off because there's no order for ADC to collect payment on and the funds are releases and your available balance is back to normal. As apposed to three days to process an order then another 3-5 waiting on a refund for a completed return order

It shows as pending but pending is deducted from available balance. So once the normal process time passes. Usually three days, the pending charge falls off because there's no order for ADC to collect payment on and the funds are releases and your available balance is back to normal. As apposed to three days to process an order then another 3-5 waiting on a refund for a completed return order
Ahh thanks, so should i be worry if my charges are not showing as pending anymore, cuz it was pending on july 16 and july 19 was the day ADC took my money......

Smh on vacation right now so it stressing me out.

Ahh thanks, so should i be worry if my charges are not showing as pending anymore, cuz it was pending on july 16 and july 19 was the day ADC took my money......

Smh on vacation right now so it stressing me out.

If your order never went through and it no longer shows pending and the money is taken out I would call the bank let them know your pending charge fell off but your available balance isn't reflecting the fall off.

hey yall i'm not really feeling the laces on my black uncageds - anyone got reccs for flat UB laces? 

you lot are ruthless on exploiting the brexit consequences.

all is fair in love and UB

huh? that has nothing to with Brexit. Sites adjust their pricing to equal USD prices. sweatshop doesnt charge alot for shipping over seas, so people are just getting a legit 20% off a UB that we dont normally get.

you mean sweatshop are pushing up the exchange rates?  as UBs have always been 130 GBP.

the dollar is surely stronger against the pound since the brexit result

Took an L on the Ubiq raffle 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom