ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kinda glad he didn't post where he got them from. That's liaison plug inbox flooding to the max.

either way, seems like it was an honest intention to provide thread with content and put his feedback on em. Don't think he was asking for a LC.
Yeah he's not that worried about it, and all the more power to him, they're both super nice pairs and I genuinely hope they're real because if not it means the fakes are getting even better even quicker.

But I've yet to see legit boost w/ less than 4 nips in the columns and have def never seen it w/ diagonal columns.

Size 9 checking in. My white 1.0s from Adidas have 3 nubs on the heels. Only using these as my example because I'm wearing them right now
nerd.gif
Can you post a pic?

Rep factories have started producing fake boost in a very similar manner to the real thing, with individual pellets pressed together, so the imperfections are normal w/ fakes now.

Can you post pictures of the size 10 UBs you got from adidas with only 3 nips? I'm talking strictly UBs and not NMDs or other boost shoes.

We've seen fakes w/ boost that looks exactly like those, ALSO, this area of the boost should not have such straight lines that form a perfect cross like that
Yea. I wouldnt mind sending a photo when i get home.

Yeah he's not that worried about it, and all the more power to him, they're both super nice pairs and I genuinely hope they're real because if not it means the fakes are getting even better even quicker.

But I've yet to see legit boost w/ less than 4 nips in the columns and have def never seen it w/ diagonal columns.
I guess the better question would be if those 2017 feel any different from his pairs that he got from ADC/footsites when/if he tried them on already.

If no difference, then either we finally can get an UB with same quality under $180 with no discount/promo code. Or they are real.

We've seen fakes w/ boost that looks exactly like those, ALSO, this area of the boost should not have such straight lines that form a perfect cross like that
No bias here, but with the randomness of the boost, a cross like that is nearly as possible as any other intersection. I have legit pairs that have similar instances. Also, the notch in the upper right is indicative of real boost, unless fake boost has started to include those, too. Just a counterargument.

No bias here, but with the randomness of the boost, a cross like that is nearly as possible as any other intersection. I have legit pairs that have similar instances. Also, the notch in the upper right is indicative of real boost, unless fake boost has started to include those, too. Just a counterargument.
Yes it's possible but also unlikely that 4 pellets would all have flat edges that would line up to for a nearly perfect intersection.

The notch in the upper right is meaningless though, fakes have those imperfections now. Not all fakes mind you, just the ones from factories that have started producing fake boost using individual pellets and it looks nearly identical to the real thing

Yup, that 'OG' discussion was top notch
roll.gif
Dont you put that on me! haha I want no part of that one. haha

But for real.. it would be nice to either finally truly confirm publicly that legit boost from legit sellers can come with only 3 nips. 

I'd hate to be the guy who gets called out for something that may well be a known manufacturer defect haha Actually I probably wouldnt care cause I know  haha

Yes it's possible but also unlikely that 4 pellets would all have flat edges that would line up to for a nearly perfect intersection.

The notch in the upper right is meaningless though, fakes have those imperfections now. Not all fakes mind you, just the ones from factories that have started producing fake boost using individual pellets and it looks nearly identical to the real thing
I certainly understand your point. Considering that the pellets start out spherical/elliptical, they can press together in infinite ways resulting in infinite intersections, obviously. Here's a couple personal legit pairs where the intersections stand out a bit. While I have no way (or motive) to prove the pair in question is legit, I'm just speaking from my experience. Interesting about fake boost notches; I suppose I missed that or it slipped my mind. One way or another, it'd be interesting if we could arrive at a concrete answer.

Ok its not closed, they had to make a new order to change the shipping address

Backorder changed to sept 30th...

So it might be coming stateside for a much wider release...

Last edited:

I know it's an early rendition pic, but I don't see gum outsole on any pairs in that pic. Just 1 with a beige color sole. Gum soles is something different
Yeah likely a beige sole. At a quick glance I thought I saw gum. 

Back
Top Bottom