ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kinda bummed that the 3.0 are using the translucent cage on the black and the white. Those would be the two I'd be interested in copping since I like the 3.0 weave, but I'm not feeling the translucent cage at all so far. On the whites, the translucent cage almost looks glow in the dark greenish
mean.gif

roll.gif
 lol I'm sorry that it had to be you. 

BUT I do see a hint of a brown shade in a certain lighting for that cage, but I'm sure it's just a translucent black cage. 
I mean I see Brown on that cage as well but its the lighting which means I need to see them in real life or on a video

Quote:

roll.gif
 lol I'm sorry that it had to be you. 

BUT I do see a hint of a brown shade in a certain lighting for that cage, but I'm sure it's just a translucent black cage. 
I'll just buy the multi 2.0. No way I can mess up the color on those.

laugh.gif

if I randomly re-like the og knit volts, are they going to become hype or are they still sitting for $90 for the longest time like I've been seeing

but hear me out... I was passing on them because I had a few Volt sneakers at the time, flyknit racers and whatnot. But now those are trashed and in a garbage landfill somewhere, and now I want another Volt sneaker. Preferably the volt UB's.  Can I still buy them or do I have to put on my flamesuit

Last edited:

Never buy Boosts from Bloomingdales. This is what they sent me. I planned on returning anyways as I was just using this gradient to get free shipping on my white NMD but come on. It's even the wrong size. Should have been size 12.
Remember what happened to this guy who bought from Bloomingdales

UnDSed these today.  I definitely have to eat my words on the uncaged.  I'm still not a fan of the ankle opening, but after wearing my blacks for a few weeks, the comfort has me sold.  Much less restrictive to my slightly wide foot, and sleeker looking than the regular UB.  Pic with cream included to show the shade of green.  

that came from Bloomingdales? I'm not surprised. They dont look at returns very closely. People get their denim tailored and end up not like it, and return.

Back
Top Bottom