ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was originally planning on grabbing the Gold pair, but then I saw this picture and it REALLY turned me off to the gradient:

Instead, I ordered a pair of Core Black 1.0s from Winnsports for retail + no tax and free shipping 
nthat.gif

Was originally planning on grabbing the Gold pair, but then I saw this picture and it REALLY turned me off to the gradient:

Instead, I ordered a pair of Core Black 1.0s from Winnsports for retail + no tax and free shipping 
nthat.gif

It's actually not that bad in hand...  the gradient is pretty dark.  Almost like core black 2.0 dark.  Is not as light as the grey on the black/grey 2.0.

One of those shops is cero.gr. I want to know which store has all those sizes for the Japan black. If anyone knows which one it is shoot me a PM please.

It's actually not that bad in hand...  the gradient is pretty dark.  Almost like core black 2.0 dark.  Is not as light as the grey on the black/grey 2.0.
Well I don't like the CB 2.0 gradient either lol.  I figured I'd just grab the 1.0 since I've been wanting them anyways.  The pattern on the 1.0 UB's is just so much better looking.

View media item 2133914

Instead, I ordered a pair of Core Black 1.0s from Winnsports for retail + no tax and free shipping :nthat:  

good to know. This pic is making me look at them a little different. But i still like them a lot. Will still try to cop

Well I don't like the CB 2.0 gradient either lol.  I figured I'd just grab the 1.0 since I've been wanting them anyways.  The pattern on the 1.0 UB's is just so much better looking.
I already have the 1.0 core black but prob need a pair to replace them eventually so I'll just grab the gold ones.  I prefer the 1.0 knit but the golds are that bad...  especially since they have a leather cage.

3001 pages my GOODNESS.  I am officially out on the olympic pack only UB's I am checking for now are the solar reds for the disco and the white 3ms.  And of course if the triple blacks drop, I am also interested in the GITD joints.  

Switching subjects does anyone else feel like the comfort of the boost changes depending on what type of surface you are standing on?

The golds look pretty nice actually...but don't know if I could rock the metallic chrome gold heel its a bit much...maybe like 15 years ago lol

Back
Top Bottom