ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, there was genuine concern about the gold and silver being shiny, huh? I thought you guys were kidding. I had no doubts they would be shiny, even seeing pics of the matte ones.

Any chance champs stores are releasing in store, or is this just online only? Would like to see in hand.

Damn, there was genuine concern about the gold and silver being shiny, huh? I thought you guys were kidding. I had no doubts they would be shiny, even seeing pics of the matte ones.

Any chance champs stores are releasing in store, or is this just online only? Would like to see in hand.
Pretty sure all the footsites are getting the gold and silver and some will have them in store. Not sure which though.

Per their IG Champs says Silver is online/in-store (not sure which specific stores though, usual YMMV), gold is online only, and no mention of Bronze. 

Last edited:

Should be pretty easy to check a pair out in person

Gold pair looks so nice in that pic.

I think the wife would like a pair. She can probably pull it off better than i can. I only have a gold grill i could wear to coordinate with these.

Just copped the bronzes, my second choice. Golds were long gone because Adidas stock levels in my country are pathetic. Slight marbling on the heel cup is a nice touch, and the darker gradient should be barely visible out in daylight.

Caught a glimpse of the silvers, and they're mind-blowing...not in a good way. Heel cup is chrome, but the real issue is that the gray pattern in the gradient is actually bright silver, like the heelcup. Yikes

Last edited:
Gold pair looks so nice in that pic.

I think the wife would like a pair. She can probably pull it off better than i can. I only have a gold grill i could wear to coordinate with these.
Curious to see if the rumors of women's pair not having leather cage are true...

Just use the launch locator to check out which store in your area, if any, will have them. Here's FTL for example. Champs only listing the silvers (edit: missed your post nonheinous so that makes sense).

Gold

Silver

Last edited:
just did same thing I was hoping I could see the Golds in store guess not lol.  I will give an effort online but not too much 

I think people are drastically underestimating the number of pairs adidas is producing for these Olympic UBs, wasn't being sarcastic at all.

Last edited:
People who wants it don't need to worry. After a few weeks there will be a "restock" because of returned pairs.

i don't know if there will be a lot or not I just know the Golds won't be in many stores around me. The closest stores are all in NY and its only 3 of them that are getting any, 

Just gave wife her first pair of UB 2 days ago. Said she doesn't like the way they look and for me to return them. 
sick.gif

Just gave wife her first pair of UB 2 days ago. Said she doesn't like the way they look and for me to return them. 
sick.gif
Same here. She's not into sneakers at all though, just girly shoes like heels, open toes etc.

Only sneakers she likes are Flyknit Racers... Least bulky pair on the market. Funny thing is, she gets complemented every time she wears Racers.

Hey at least we tried.

Just gave wife her first pair of UB 2 days ago. Said she doesn't like the way they look and for me to return them. :x

Money saved bro.

My wife initially didn't see what the fuss was, then i got her a pair of OG purps for around $120 and ever since, she's trying to get me to buy her more.

Back
Top Bottom