ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Truth lol I'm glad I was on late last night and was able to cop for $155. Really can't beat that price. Buying from UK is the way to go 

Mehhh. I paid full retail on ADC. Maybe I should buy more from the UK, too. Awesome deal man!

nerd.gif
What something special happend?

Someone just got a good condition pair of creams for $108 shipped on eBay. Any of you? I have flux on my computer so I couldn't tell what color they were when they popped up. I assumed white 1.0 so passed over it. Doubled checked a few seconds later and they were gone.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/182247632803

hahahahah my wife ain't a ub fan too although she finds the boost pretty comfy. Guess need to get her nmd instead.
Go UB or Go home! Kidding. Well NMDs are more stylish compared to UB imo but less comfortable. Really depends on how someone dresses up. Youre in time for some NMD drop.

Go UB or Go home! Kidding. Well NMDs are more stylish compared to UB imo but less comfortable. Really depends on how someone dresses up. Youre in time for some NMD drop.
Nah, the UB silhouette is flawless, its just so aggressive yet elegant

Nmds look derpy derp

Nah, the UB silhouette is flawless, its just so aggressive yet elegant

Nmds look derpy derp
Don't get me wrong I love UBs. Its just NMD are more for streetwear while UBs look more athletic. I choose UB over NMD anyday.

Someone on a local sneaker-group just made the steal of the month.. snatched a size 9 of the OG purple heels reduced at some small shop for 80 bucks.
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom