ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

He's got a 12 up for 'sale' on his site, so that size clearly didn't work out. 

You realize you are  the middle man, right?
Middle man as in we don't have to pay 10% to a host site if theres something we want to sell, and there is more than one person behind it. It's saving on fees, don't understand all the hate on it- most of the people that have said something negative have FS posts in their sig or on some site as we speak. That 12 isn't even my pair either, but it is too small for me

He's got a 12 up for 'sale' on his site, so that size clearly didn't work out. 
Dang that sucks. Well if that's the case then 12.5 might do the trick. Navys for me run a little more snug than my other pairs.

I was a strong proponent to stay the same size in all UBs for sake of not confusing new UB wearers but if I had the chance I'd .5sz up on them and core black to see if it alleviates the tightness.

Middle man as in we don't have to pay 10% to a host site if theres something we want to sell, and there is more than one person behind it. It's saving on fees, don't understand all the hate on it- most of the people that have said something negative have FS posts in their sig or on some site as we speak. That 12 isn't even my pair either, but it is too small for me
So are you like running a non-profit org for shoes? With the prices you got and saying you cut the middle man out, I don't see where the profit margins are unless you getting these pairs for under retail and/or a back of a truck.

But if it creates long lasting relationships for oops on future pairs then that's dope.

Can we get back to the real subject at hand of Finish Line creating a Triple Black URL?
or you can start making calls to multiple Finish Lines and see if it that code shoes up on their systems yet. And if so, what is the release date.

Let us know, thanks.
smile.gif

They have restocked a lot, that's just true lol. People are acting like they're limited or something. Of course there are people who want them but haven't gotten them yet but let's not act like they're crazy limited. I remember someone last week was hyping them up that they were limited and the resale was going to go crazy high. It just so happened he bought like 5 pairs lol
I can only assume you are talking about my post on the MC 2.0 and you got it completely wrong. If you bothered to actually read my full post, I never said they were LTD... I said they were very limited for a GR UB which I am sure everyone here would agree. The actual stock numbers were very low on every site that dropped them, especially ADC. Also, I did buy multiples of the Multicolors for myself personally, never to resell since I am not a reseller. I see you just posted a few pages back that you would buy 3 Creams if you had the chance so it is no different that I do the same with a colorway I love. I actually found at least 4 people here the MC 2.0 in stock on different websites for retail so I am not looking to sell my pairs, clearly. No one is hyping them up... just many people love them and enjoy sharing their thoughts on them. So before you go ahead and post your comments posing them as truths, you should get your facts straight!

Sorry for the rant everyone
happy.gif

So are you like running a non-profit org for shoes? With the prices you got and saying you cut the middle man out, I don't see where the profit margins are unless you getting these pairs for under retail and/or a back of a truck.

But if it creates long lasting relationships for oops on future pairs then that's dope.
There is some profit for everybody that sells on it, up to them for what they want to list it at but the whole point is establish a platform for better deals. Then you have Mr. Phish up there who loves to knock the site every chance he gets but then proceeds to post an ebay pair of beat MG's that he was going to spend $235 on. Some people don't even know why they hate things, they just do it because its the norm. Anybody thats ever sold a pair on ebay or any other site for more than $1 of their cost is doing the same thing, we made our own platform instead. I personally oop pairs all the time and have a great reputation to people that know me

Last edited:

What UB are people looking forward to most in 2016?
This question isn't as applicable when we're just about 9 months deep into 2016 lol unless you meant 2017 to which I would say better Uncaged colorways and hopefully more colored Boost

There is some profit for everybody that sells on it, up to them for what they want to list it at but the whole point is establish a platform for better deals. Then you have Mr. Phish up there who loves to knock the site every chance he gets but then proceeds to post an ebay pair of beat MG's that he was going to spend $235 on. Some people don't even know why they hate things, they just do it because its the norm. Anybody thats ever sold a pair on ebay or any other site for more than $1 of their cost is doing the same thing, we made our own platform instead. I personally oop pairs all the time and have a great reputation to people that know me
Well that's cool. I don't usually sell my pairs and pairs that I have sold I usually just have the NTer pay for PP fee and shipping costs.

Never had a bad experience with that.

Rarely use eBay or any other hosting site. But in those occasions I know there are suckers there so you can be sure I would put my creams up for $500 until they think $400 is a deal. But still have yet to do that.

Thanks man, someone on here is trying to hold down a pair for me too. A lot of people in this thread been trying to help me get a pair and know how bad I want them. Much love 
I know you've been looking for them for a while man. I'm still determined to find one for you!

Then you have Mr. Phish up there who loves to knock the site every chance he gets but then proceeds to post an ebay pair of beat MG's that he was going to spend $235 on.
Mr. Phish 
nthat.gif

I see you did some digging through my post history. I don't see how my MG search relates to this, but sorry for starting a flame-war.

This makes me so happy, I could cry.
When it finally goes live and the influx of affiliate traffic causes it to re-route to a "You've caught us on a busy day" splash page, there will be tears alright. 

Last edited:

When it it finally goes live and the influx of affiliate traffic causes it to re-route to a "You've caught us on a busy day" splash page, there will be tears alright. 
This is the truth. I will be flooded in a pool of tears that day without a doubt.

Retro boost came in today from 6pm.com. Only payed $147 for them. First pair of y-3 anything and I'm very impressed. The boost on these is massive, I don't remember my old pure boosts having a sole that thick, and it's def got some thickness on my rocket boosts as well. A lot of research told me that these ran a half size big I wasn't able to get a 10.5 because all they had was 11 and I'm very happy I did so because atleast out of the box these are very true to size. We'll see how they stretch with wear. All in absolutely worth the $147 I paid.
View media item 2149422

Back
Top Bottom