ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone ever get his with customs/taxes when ordering from exhibition in canada? Thinking they wont if they use USPS

I have never been able to get anything I want off their site but it depends what value they declare on the package.  It's hit or miss with USPS.  I've had low value packages inspected and fees added but I've also had high value packages cleared with no additional fees.

I got nailed with around $80 in Customs charges after ordering my Uncaged Navy's through Exhibition. I was shocked since it was USPS. Maybe ask Exhibition to declare a lower value.

Holy crap $80 is insane especially if just dealing with USPS and Canada post...wtf. I wish they would just chill on the duties or at least show some consistency

where would be the best place to find someone locally to trade?  I don't really know any fellow sneakerheads in nyc besides y'all on NT :tongue: 

FLAMES... as the kids say

soft to the touch.... thick boost sole and comfortable as hell

would like more pairs of this model if the price wasn't so steep.. 
The boost sole looks almost identical to a regular UB.

I like the looks of the shoe however I have narrow feet so they probably wouldn't look good on feet for me.

roll.gif
 this gif/video always kills me

what are these called and do they feel the same as the ultraboost as far as comfort?
EQT Support 93/16

don't own any Ultra Boosts so couldn't give you an honest answer.....  I have a wide foot, so Ultra Boosts never felt that good to me when I tried them on at the store

these fit my foot perfectly 

Last edited:
For some I don't like the triple whites as much as the ones 1.0, feel like they need the black sole 
Shoot him a pm, he has other sizes not listed 
Good looks on the pm suggestion. I hit 'em up yesterday and they told me they'd have a 10.5 today. Got an email from them a few minutes ago with the link to purchase :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom