ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn, he has 80+ pairs of those ugly *** 750's. Not even gonna hate on that come up.

I won't like, i wanted the Yeezy V2 though
He's from around your parts, I believe. Think someone said he was whining about his 750s not selling for $2k at Sole Stage; think it was the Yeezy forum. Like yourself, mot a big fan of the 750s either. BTW, congrats on the win against the Seahawks. My teams got waxed by Cardinals all weekend (FSU got demolished and I was in Phoenix to watch the Bucs get spanked).

damn, he has 80+ pairs of those ugly *** 750's. Not even gonna hate on that come up.

I won't lie, i wanted the Yeezy V2 though
I wouldn't call it a come up. He paid low resale on all those pairs and probably took a wash after the market tanked on them.

Ive spent double that for used 
laugh.gif

Ive spent double that for used 
laugh.gif
Quote:

No.

>$500 for a worn sneaker is nuts.  I think that's an objectively bad idea.

HOWEVER, if you gotta have em you gotta have em.
Always depends on how much money someones got in my opinion. If you got 100k saved, why not spending 1k for used shoes, up to you.

But if you dont have even 10k saved, its abolutely nuts like garbageman said. Money management is everything.

Quote:

Always depends on how much money someones got in my opinion. If you got 100k saved, why not spending 1k for used shoes, up to you.

But if you dont have even 10k saved, its abolutely nuts like garbageman said. Money management is everything.
Id say les than .05% of NT has even half of that in their savings...

Id say les than .05% of NT has even half of that in their savings...
Owning shoes worth like 5k+ but dont have cash to buy a new washing machine if its defective for example is just a sad thing.

Prorities went wrong in this life. Some people might prefer to walk around in unwashed clothes instead of seeling a pair.

There used to be a lot more regulars in here that either got over the UB hype, copped what they needed to cop, or transformed their love for boost to NMDs and left the thread.

Plus I know there were a ton of people who simply can't keep up with the thread as this thread moves even with no releases. It has slowed down a considerable amount which leads me to believe the NMD page count will surpass this thread some point in the future.

I admit the bickering on my end gets pretty tiresome but it helped weed out folks who do nothing for the thread. Kinda turned off some people going into this thread which is understandable, but those who still fancy the thread beyond that then dope to see you here every day.

At the end of the day if you are here to network to help each other cop UBs or just want to see some pics of UBs or here just to have idle chat with the regular NTers here then you are most welcome.

All the other nonsense/begging/leeching/lurking, we don't need you.
I read the thread every day. But like you say I've got the shoes I need right now, and there's nothing too much new or interesting happening so I don't feel the need to post regularly at all. I've got my buying sorted so don't need to be chasing and discussing release info right now. There's probably a lot of people like me. I guess we're 'lurkers', but if we aren't leaching or begging it's probably not an issue. I'm just here to get a look at photos, and some early word on releases and what's in the pipeline. 

Just copped the 1.0 CB, and was hoping to be done for the year, but those olives are gorgeous, and def a color way I have a weakness for.

Back
Top Bottom