ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anybody ever use a fabric shaver on wool UB's specifically Creams? If so which one worked best? My creams are pilling.
Someone posted their before and after shots on here when they used it on their creams. Looked good but I can't find the original post

*found it

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevinh1    
Not sure if this will help anyone or not, but the knit on my Wool Greys was getting a little too fuzzy for my liking so I took a fabric shaver to it and they turned out great. I took the best "before and after" pictures I could but honestly the camera focus and my grey painted walls don't do it much justice. They were really frizzy, especially after cleaning them a few times. I used the below shaver on the lowest setting (closest shave) and just went to town.

Amazon product ASIN B008I25368

Last edited:
Sneakeraddet's tweets are to blame for this
roll.gif

Revup no longer offering free shipping. I guess business is booming.

Sneakeraddet's tweets are to blame for this
roll.gif

Revup no longer offering free shipping. I guess business is booming.
Folks are probably buying their stock in the multiples. They probably losing out on a lot of shipping costs sending 1 dude 10+ pairs. 

#teaminsoles here

If you take the insoles out it's not a complete shoe! :lol:

Last edited:
there have been alot of gold and silver medal sightings as opposed to bronze sightings. same on feebay, much more silver and gold, bronze...not so much

Damn, very tempting. I'd like to get these, would love to have a blue pair. But just went HAM on these so far. Grabbed black 1.0 & 2.0 and white 1.0 & 2.0 in the past 2 weeks
slow it down there partner. HA. you picked up 4x neutral colors which you will be wearing a lot more than a blue pair. so i don't think you'll be missing out much if you skip out on the navy 2.0's. 

slow it down there partner. HA. you picked up 4x neutral colors which you will be wearing a lot more than a blue pair. so i don't think you'll be missing out much if you skip out on the navy 2.0's. 
LOL. I hear ya. I know these have restocked quit a few times, but never jumped on them. The opportunities have come up again and took advantage this time around. And it's not like they last very long when they become available.

How long does it usually take RevUpSports to send out shipping confirmation? I am starting to think my order might get cancelled. I wouldn't be mad though, I just want to know ASAP so that I can jump on another pair.

How long does it usually take RevUpSports to send out shipping confirmation? I am starting to think my order might get cancelled. I wouldn't be mad though, I just want to know ASAP so that I can jump on another pair.
I made an order the other day 9/21 at 1:05 PM and got shipping confirmation on the 22nd at 12:19 PM

they rejected the final verification picture I took 3 times. I have a galaxy note 5 but, could not take clear pictures with the app. So I just threw them on the bay after goat rejected my pictures 3 times. Then I went back and deleted the listing. Checked to see if my listing was live and it was not because it was the lowest price shoe, and higher price shoes were showing. Then at the end of the day my shoe sold 
mean.gif
. I was furious.  They told me that the listing sold and it doesnt matter they cant do anything for me, because I cancelled it discourages customers from buying again. I told them what happend but they just kept hitting me with the customers shoudnt be cancelled on and raised my fees. 

Well that sucks. Someone screwed up here, you telling the whole story?

GOAT >>>>>>

Stock X is whack.

Same ish honestly but I like the simplicity of the Goat app.
I'm curious what you don't like about Stock X or anyone else for that matter? I prefer GOAT, too, but always wondered why other people like it better than StockX.

Back
Top Bottom