ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm hoping he doesn't have to. Prefer to see him sit this one out and get in there next season. But you can only survive off smoke and mirrors for so long, i expect him to play. Thought this was the week he would get his chance.

Ya I figured they wouldn't give a damn since these things sell...but worth a shot if I can potentially get around those ridiculous customs upfront fees through ebay

pcgvrtx pcgvrtx came in here and said he had them in hand and nobody even paid him much attention. :rofl:

Aint this the dude who called someone the n word, even though he's caucasian?

The dude who works at an Adidas store but acts like he's rubbing elbows with influential people at Adidas?

That dude wants to be in the know so bad.

Was wondering what happened to the kid. And bam, he came to drop some knowledge that doesn't seem very truthful.

Hope you're right guy, but from what I've seen of you in the past, its BS.

Take a pic and shut us all up. You know you can if you held them in hand.
I hit Griz with the allocation numbers for them V2s. And I did have a pair in hand. Don't really care if you guys believe that or not. I know what I know. Set date was the 13th but got pushed back for whatever reason that's unknown to me.

I hit Griz with the allocation numbers for them V2s. And I did have a pair in hand. Don't really care if you guys believe that or not. I know what I know. Set date was the 13th but got pushed back for whatever reason that's unknown to me.
I don't think the main point was people believing you. I think it was (more or less) having a pic to go along with the information.

Dude you just talkin' out your *** now. There was NEVER a 9/13 release date for those so there wasn't a date to be pushed back i the first place.

The whole thing has already been chalked up to people misinterpreting posts and overreacting.

So the date got pushed back but they're still sitting at the store you work at?? That's not how it works. Y'all would've never received the shoes so far in advance period if they knew the release date wasn't the 13th (which they obviously did).

Unless you're saying you held them in your hand somewhere else other than your store but it seems like you're really trying to talk yourself up like you're an inside source or something 
laugh.gif

Visual Merchandiser at Adidas?

I didn't like the uncaged or metallics as much as the wool grey ones, I remember trying them on in store when they were sitting on shelves and didn't cop 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom