ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still feel the shame of passing on those when they were on Matches. TBH I didn't really think they were that awesome at the time since I had tunnel vision on the burgundy and olive UBs.  After wearing the Livestocks though, I'm a convert.  Wish I had bought 4 pairs of those damn ZGs lol might go after the black pair since they are not nearly as hyped.

Ouch

We've all done that one time or another.

These just came in today from the ADC restock.

These are even more comfortable than the caged ultra boosts, I'm not sure exactly why either.

Anyways I'm really liking these, thanks to whoever posted about the restock.

tryna cop for a buddy.  he's a 10 normally, should go 10.5 in core black 1.0's right?  My 1.0 OG whites are a lot tighter compared to my 2.0 whites... and they're the same size

These just came in today from the ADC restock.

These are even more comfortable than the caged ultra boosts, I'm not sure exactly why either.

Anyways I'm really liking these, thanks to whoever posted about the restock.
I find they're more comfy because they are less restrictive compared to the caged ultra boosts.  I also find that the PK they used for them is much softer and more stretchy.  It feels more like NMD PK and very sock like.

tryna cop for a buddy.  he's a 10 normally, should go 10.5 in core black 1.0's right?  My 1.0 OG whites are a lot tighter compared to my 2.0 whites... and they're the same size
Honestly, it's less of an issue with 1.0 blacks than it is with the 1.0 whites. I have 1.0 whites in 10.5 and they are crazy tight, and I have 6 other 10.5 UBs and none come close to that tightness. That includes the 1.0 blacks I have. They're a bit tighter than the 2.0 blacks I have, but not as bad as the 1.0 whites.

But I don't think you can go wrong by going with a 10.5 for your friend. They'll still fit. 

I find they're more comfy because they are less restrictive compared to the caged ultra boosts.  I also find that the PK they used for them is much softer and more stretchy.  It feels more like NMD PK and very sock like.
Yeah that's what it is. The normal UBs are super comfy but are tighter around my foot. These uncaged are very form fitting. I love em.

Really? For a half inch crack?
Yup! You mail the shoe with the postage they provide and Adidas will inspect the shoe to ensure it wasn't done intentionally and if it wasn't they will send you an electronic gift card. They usually consider cracking boost a manufacture defect. I've done it twice (I'm a runner).

Note they will not send you the same shoe ONLY a gift card.

Last edited:
Did these to my CB 2.0..
I've been meaning to do this to my CB 2.0 for a while now since they really look best laced like this. The 3M rope laces look sick on the CB 2.0 and really compliment the gradient tones in the weave. Need to make an order from RLS ASAP.

I've been meaning to do this to my CB 2.0 for a while now since they really look best laced like this. The 3M rope laces look sick on the CB 2.0 and really compliment the gradient tones in the weave. Need to make an order from RLS ASAP.

Exactly what I was thinking! And this isn't saying much, but we just had a huge release of these in Canada (we rarely, if ever, get any retail) so people are rocking the CB 2.0 everywhere today. Need to find a way to differentiate my pair :wink:

Back
Top Bottom