ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's up with the top part of the shoe? Is this photoshopped?
You mean the logo? 
laugh.gif

If I usually wear a 9.5 UB with the insoles, could I get away with getting a size 9 and wearing them without the insole? 1.0 model if it matters.

I don't mind the triple reds but I have just bought too many shoes. The girlfriend is getting mad I have more shoes than her... Trying to clear out the closet. Got some pretty harsh looks considering I just got the White Mountaineering CS1, The CS Trail Chukka, 3M White Ultra (still debating whether I'll keep or sell them but have em up for feelers), a few New Balances... All within the last two weeks, haha. No place for the Triple Reds. 

"girlfriend" is getting mad? You need to check that! She aint even at the level to be able to comment on what you purchase.

I dare my wife to say something.

my eyes would bug out if i ever saw triple blacks out in the wild.

You guys ever pretend you didn't notice someones shoes when out and about, because usually, said person wearing the shoes is looking to see who's looking at them, and you don't want to give them that gratification? I wouldn't be able to pretend if I saw TB. Would be like seeing a fat booty.

Lol, he's actually doing quite well at the moment.

Also, how can a team suck when we are only 1-2 games into the season? 
roll.gif
I'm still bitter about last year and elated that Rose is gone. I'm also not convinced adding old talent wins championships anymore in the NBA. 

Don't worry, I'm watching closely, of course I want them to win.

Last edited:
"girlfriend" is getting mad? You need to check that! She aint even at the level to be able to comment on what you purchase.

I dare my wife to say something.
2nd that. 

that will be the day i let a bish say something about my $. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom