ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I must be the only person here that cannot stand the 3.0 pattern. Wasn't huge on the 2.0 but eventually grew to like them more and more (the not so vibrant colorways - Core Black 2.0's are perfect IMO).

Maybe the 3.0 will grow on me but the way the pattern looks right now on the models I've seen....it doesn't look like it will.
Bro, I feel the same way. The 3.0s look like ballsacks to me, but the Olive 3.0s are amazing. These might convert me.

I must be the only person here that cannot stand the 3.0 pattern. Wasn't huge on the 2.0 but eventually grew to like them more and more (the not so vibrant colorways - Core Black 2.0's are perfect IMO).

Maybe the 3.0 will grow on me but the way the pattern looks right now on the models I've seen....it doesn't look like it will.
When I first saw the 3.0 weave pattern it looked like straight up stretch marks to me, and some cws still do and further accentuate that appearance. Some cws though do look good in the 3.0 weave I must admit and I am pretty excited for (like the Oreo 3.0). I'm also thinking the 3.0 will look much better in person/on feet than in stock pictures so it's hard for me to really judge until then.

I still think 2.0 > 3.0 for the most part since some of my favorite UB are actually 2.0, but it really all depends on the cw IMO how the weave complements or detracts aesthetically for both generations.

The 1.0 weave will always be my favorite, but the 3.0s definitely look dope imo.  2.0 weave just seems to throw off the whole silhouette of the shoe for me.  That's not to say there's not some cool looking colorways, but I avoided 2s altogether.  Already in for the new olives, burgundies and tans.

Happy Halloween, NT!

Last edited:
I think im bout to sell some j's to buy more boosts. Feels like i died and came back in boosts wttfff is happenin

Last edited:
I don't mind the weave on the 3.0's but are we gonna sit here and act like the shape isn't off? Some of the pics look fine, but some make them look like fakes. In the end I'm sure Adidas will get it right though. 

Just sold my used Creams for $350

Now time to hunt down some 3M 1.0s 
nerd.gif

That means I should be able to sell my DS pair for $400-$450. I'm going to need the money for the RC's
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
So did everyone cancel their WB pre orders?  :\

still have mine. once again, the products seem to be legit, the customer service is not. theres just been mass panic because nobody has any clue whats going on. That jordan thread is a mess, amd every other post I just feel like is a troll now.

Been gone for 3-4 days.  What did I miss?  Looks like Olive 2.0s stocked at Ruvilla (damn it).  What about TB's?  Anything else?

Back
Top Bottom