ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still have an order in for Kdak. Should I file a paypal claim ?

Definitely. Call into paypal tho bc it'll only take 10 days to get your money back.(you'll get the money on the 11th day). I think ONE person who preordered black toe 1s got their pair and that nter got flamed pretty heavy for defending kdak.

On another note: Los Angeles heads shoot me a pm for a lead on a size 12 cream UB----found a good deal and woulda copped if it were a size 10-11:frown:

Last edited:
Choked I missed out on Packer NMD's. I know they're not for everyone but they grew on me lol. Prices up at like 300... Crazy

I thought going up half a size was overboard. My true size was very tight at first to the point where it was uncomfortable. But I put shoe trees in them and wore them at home for a couple weeks and they fit perfect now.

i tried on half size up and it was still tight

which is why im contemplating going whole size up

first shoe ive ever had to do that

Choked I missed out on Packer NMD's. I know they're not for everyone but they grew on me lol. Prices up at like 300... Crazy
300 isn't all that bad considering its a consortium pk nmd. I think prices will climb after the quick flippers move their pairs

]
I thought going up half a size was overboard. My true size was very tight at first to the point where it was uncomfortable. But I put shoe trees in them and wore them at home for a couple weeks and they fit perfect now.

i tried on half size up and it was still tight

which is why im contemplating going whole size up

first shoe ive ever had to do that

Did you try on the 1.0s or 2.0s? I think you should stay true and try removing the insole. Are they too narrow or too short?

Last edited:
Agree with you. As what I said before, after white noise I can hop off the UB train but I know im just fooling myself.
 LOL, I told myself the same exact thing. I'm like "after I get those white noise 3.0's I will finally have enough colorways to go with whatever I want to  wear." 

I know I'm just fooling myself and there will be others.

Good luck copping it, I think we may need it! 
nthat.gif

LOL, I told myself the same exact thing. I'm like "after I get those white noise 3.0's I will finally have enough colorways to go with whatever I want to  wear." 

I know I'm just fooling myself and there will be others.

Good luck copping it, I think we may need it! :nthat:

Same to you man! Hope we all eat.

roomy toe area is much better than tight mid foot for UB;s.

Yeah. But I think half size up, no insoles plus thinner socks would do the trick.

I'm a 12 TTS and go a full size up on all my UBs (1.0s and 2.0s). A 12.5 would work for 2.0s but finding size 13 is way way easier to do.

Back
Top Bottom