ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3.0s fit big
The toe box has more room then the 1.0 and 2.0
I'd suggest .5 or TTS for wide foot
I'm a 9.5 in 1.0 and 2.0
9 in V1 Yeezy and 750
9.5 in V2
9 in 3.0
Damn the top view looks so weird. Not sure about this 3.0 stuff. Good info on sizing. Ill confirm when my blues get here

no offense to anyone but sizing reviews are kinda useless. everyone has different feet and on top of that everyone has a different preferred fit. one dude says go .5 down because they fit big, the other says stay TTS etc etc

you really just have to go in and try them on yourself.

or buy 2 pairs and send the one that doesnt fit back.

sucks to not be able to try a shoe on and have to buy it just to insure that you dont miss out, but hey...

IMO

no offense to anyone but sizing reviews are kinda useless. everyone has different feet and on top of that everyone has a different preferred fit. one dude says go .5 down because they fit big, the other says stay TTS etc etc

you really just have to go in and try them on yourself.

or buy 2 pairs and send the one that doesnt fit back.

sucks to not be able to try a shoe on and have to buy it just to insure that you dont miss out, but hey...

IMO
Sizing reviews are kinda useless to those giving that advice that don't really know their true size. There are some folks on here that know their size and give accurate sizing help but here are some that are either too technical or really have no idea how their shoe should fit.

I listened to the .5sz down on the uncaged UB when they first came out and those joints were extra tight. 

Sizing has been the same for me across all versions of UBs and Pureboosts ZG aside from some collabs and y-3s.

Sizing reviews are kinda useless to those giving that advice that don't really know their true size. There are some folks on here that know their size and give accurate sizing help but here are some that are either too technical or really have no idea how their shoe should fit.

I listened to the .5sz down on the uncaged UB when they first came out and those joints were extra tight. 

Sizing has been the same for me across all versions of UBs and Pureboosts ZG aside from some collabs and y-3s.
This is why i always ask people for their brannock size when referring to TTS.

One man's tts could be vastly different from another man's tts. I've seen some "tts" folks in here that obviously need to go .5 size up at least due to the massive reshaping of the shoe when on foot. Same dudes telling everyone to go .5 down because the material is thinner etc etc.

And you're right, you can trust a cat more if he's consistent with sizing across the board, but in the end...everyone's feet are different and everyone's idea of what tts is varies.

Like you, I def stick with my size across the board in UB and I def don't believe that a slightly thinner or thicker UB upper would be enough of a difference to make me size up or down.

anyone else that has the reigning champs already have sizing info? im surprised that some are saying they fit big enough to go .5 down when my tts in ultra boost in general are a perfect fit 

Sizing on the Ultra Boosts--get the same size as your Energy Boost 2.

For those without EB2s...

- If you want a "1:1" snug fit (not recommended for actual running) get your true Nike size

- If you want a comfortable fit with adequate room between the end of your toe and end of shoe, go .5 size up from your true Nike size.

- If you like extra room (approx. 1/2 inch) or are unable to go up half size, get a full size up from your true Nike size

The bootie keeps your heel contained (casually) even with the laces untied or even removed. I'm a true size 14. There's no 14.5 for me, so a size 15 worked best. Keep in mind that your feet swell as the day goes on and elongate slightly. If you use these for running, you should know that your feet swell even more (and the common recommendation is to have a thumb's width of room between the end of your toe and the end of the shoe).

These are one of the most comfortable Adidas shoes I've ever worn. The primeknit upper is fantastic, zero hotspots. The full-length boost is slightly firmer when compared to the EB2, but feels more supportive and stable vs the slightly "mushy" feeling of the EB2's boost.

Best running shoe ever? Who's to say? But it's pretty awesome.

No regrets paying $167 for these. I will be on the lookout for good CWs
smokin.gif
Posted almost two years ago...just sayin
nerd.gif

If Adidas actually had a standard size...it might help
laugh.gif
Every one of their damn shoes fits differently.

I measure exactly a size 14 on a Brannock device, and have a normal/slightly narrow foot. A size 14 UB fits fine lengthwise, but is extremely snug.  A 14.5 would be perfect. But I can (and do) wear a 15 with no problems. I've got a pair of 14s and two 15s.

It's an extremely forgiving shoe, especially if you're just wearing it casually. .5 size up has been and remains my advice on the UB.

This is why i always ask people for their brannock size when referring to TTS.
One man's tts could be vastly different from another man's tts. I've seen some "tts" folks in here that obviously need to go .5 size up at least due to the massive reshaping of the shoe when on foot. Same dudes telling everyone to go .5 down because the material is thinner etc etc.

And you're right, you can trust a cat more if he's consistent with sizing across the board, but in the end...everyone's feet are different and everyone's idea of what tts is varies.

Like you, I def stick with my size across the board in UB and I def don't believe that a slightly thinner or thicker UB upper would be enough of a difference to make me size up or down.
Very true. "fit" is subjective, especially with those who have feet where they have to compromise because of their weirdly shaped feet. I have friends that have wide feet that have to size up on certain shoes so the width can fit them but leaves them with 1-1.5 sizes too big up top.

I believe some UBs do fit differently since the materials used and sometimes the overall silhouette is slightly different from a GR UB.

Still contemplating if I should .5sz down on the RCs or not since I was so convinced i didn't need to .5sz up on the Livestock PB. But if I had not sized up on the Livestocks, they woulda not fit at all.

anyone else that has the reigning champs already have sizing info? im surprised that some are saying they fit big enough to go .5 down when my tts in ultra boost in general are a perfect fit 
Collabs might not fall under the umbrella of your UB/NMD/PB size due to the fact that they add their own touches outside of the GR stuff.

RC have been reported to have a thinner/stretchier PK vs. 1.0 knit.

Very true. "fit" is subjective, especially with those who have feet where they have to compromise because of their weirdly shaped feet. I have friends that have wide feet that have to size up on certain shoes so the width can fit them but leaves them with 1-1.5 sizes too big up top.

I believe some UBs do fit differently since the materials used and sometimes the overall silhouette is slightly different from a GR UB.

Still contemplating if I should .5sz down on the RCs or not since I was so convinced i didn't need to .5sz up on the Livestock PB. But if I had not sized up on the Livestocks, they woulda not fit at all.

+1

I also agree that a wool great 1.0 is gonna fit slightly different than the mg due to materials. But, enough to ditch your personal tts? Idk about that. I don't own wool grey 1.0 but if I did, I would def stick with my personal tts in ub and remove the sole before anything else.

Jpac I know what people have said but I refuse to believe that the rc fits so big compared to other ub that folks need to .5 size down. Imo

Last edited:
+1

I also agree that a wool great 1.0 is gonna fit slightly different than the mg due to materials. But, enough to ditch your personal tts? Idk about that. I don't own wool grey 1.0 but if I did, I would def stick with my personal tts in ub and remove the sole before anything else.

Jpac I know what people have said but I refuse to believe that the rc fits so big compared to other ub that folks need to .5 size down. Imo
From my experience, my wool pairs feel "bigger" than other UBs because there are certain for sure pairs that feel more "snug." I even tried to size up on the core blacks a few months back on the RevUP restock and that didn't alleviate anything for me.

Reason why I am a bit hesitant on the RCs because of my livestock experience. Hopefully I get lucky and able to buy my UB size and .5sz down size but that's wishful thinking.

I got a few days to make my decision but if the PK is a lot thinner/stretchier, then being .5sz down might be flexible enough to feel TTS. We'll see though if other NTers who get the shoe early will report anything concrete.

Sizing down because of thin, stretchy primeknit = toe bulges
I had this on my full size down PK NMD. Not a good look.

Def a lot of trial and error on my Boost journey but since I have moved more towards strictly UBs, sizing is getting a lot more consistent.

I could only imagine the size guide now on NMDs with their multiple fabrics/lows/mids/city sock variations.

Last edited:

Accurate sizing for themselves. Again...feet are different.

Back
Top Bottom