ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dammit, gonna be legit bummed if I can't secure my pair. Def my favorite ultra boost but it'll always be retail or bust for me.

Not even a glimmer of hope huh 
roll.gif

It's not too late to pick up an atc for adc tomorrow. So if you missed out tonight and aren't feeling good about your odds, might be worth it depending on what they are charging.

Think a handful of people said 3M's were similar to RC's. I don't see it. Last picture. Hope people's orders go through.
Both have a black white primeknit upper, both have black cage and heel cup, both have black tongue and continental sole.

If you have one you don't necessarily need the other.

It would be like someone saying that olive 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, and military 3.0. are all different, but they are all olive green.

It's not too late to pick up an atc for adc tomorrow. So if you missed out tonight and aren't feeling good about your odds, might be worth it depending on what they are charging.
Do you know any reputable ones? Always been hesitant to try one but I need these BAD

Both have a black white primeknit upper, both have black cage and heel cup, both have black tongue and continental sole.

If you have one you don't necessarily need the other.

It would be like someone saying that olive 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, and military 3.0. are all different, but they are all olive green.
Reigning champ is the shoe of a reigning champ. 

"Betcha wish you had some of these" you remark as you walk past other men and they see your shoes.

I'm thinking that a bunch of people had their credit cards declined because its a Canadian store and that allowed some of us to check out later. I was there right at 9, couldn't check out, kept saying out of stock them kaboom, miraculously let me through.

Last edited:
So many people copped idk how i took this L. Refreshed and carted immediately just kept getting stuck at the redirect page.

For what it's worth someone on Twitter PM'd me that sizes 9-10.5 and 11.5 -13 were already sold out from the first time they had them loaded up on the site. Maybe that is why some of you didn't hit. I got through on an 11 luckily because that was the size I was going for b/c when I saw those stock numbers posted 11.5 had too few so I decided to go for the 11. Hope that eases the pain a little (I know it won't 
mean.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom