ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most do.

I just figured they'd try and have customers be careful with them. Personally, if I came into FC and was considering copping these kicks, but then saw the condition they were in, I would never cop them in a million years. Resell for essentially used kicks? No thanks.

oh yeah, but its hard to monitor. I always look at the dudes who try the shoes on and they treat them like crap. Out of respect, whenever i do try on a pair, i put my foot in carefully. 90% of the people who try them on have no intention of buying, so no damns given, unfortunately.

oh yeah, but its hard to monitor. I always look at the dudes who try the shoes on and they treat them like crap. Out of respect, whenever i do try on a pair, i put my foot in carefully. 90% of the people who try them on have no intention of buying, so no damns given, unfortunately.
Yup, lesson learned.

If I ever consign with them, it'll be something I have zero intention of ever possibly getting back.

I got mine to shipping method about to confirm and it's sold out... For some reason my phone number wasn't entered into the info when I checked out through paypal so that wasted time. 

Skipping lots of 3.0 looking at the choices.. Prolly just gonna cop cream 3.0.. Money saved and no regrets getting the RC even for resell price

Yup, lesson learned.

If I ever consign with them, it'll be something I have zero intention of ever possibly getting back.

Yup, and what makes it even more BS is that these same consignment shops won't accept your shoes as new if you bring them in the condition that they returned them to you in

Last edited:

Damn you been cookin. Congrats
Coming from you...
nerd.gif

nthat.gif

Seems like most of these Canadian shops are starting to make a concerted effort to let Canadians cop. Can't say I'm mad at it, I'd be pissed if all the pairs in my country were going elsewhere while I was striking out.

Back
Top Bottom