ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

just do it, you ate well on the yeezy release. Lose 1 to take 1
True I did, but just get some Ub HS out of (EARLY HUGE S/O
roll.gif
@Andy Mao   AND was thinking about buying the Xmas presents already, and I have a trip all planned out as well, paying too much will put me in the hot spot ... 

Will have to let go the yeezy I'm displaying in my guest's room lol. That sweet size 4 D: 

Last edited:
Maybe I should trade my chalks for them...  Although Chalks are old news and now one wants daddy shoes no more... 

Always told myself I would never pay resell.. wonder if I should try and trade some worn PB 350's for RC's. Need themmm

Sold my worn PBs for $700, do it. Still trying to decided if I wanna grab RCs or 3M 1.0s [emoji]128556[/emoji]

The more I see you guys flexing the more I approach to he 400 resell value. Really don't want to, but you're pushing me, PUSHING!

400 is an okay price. If you could got to 360-380 better. But its worth it. Then you can flex with me and gordy. Lol.

Am I crazy to think the RCs will eventually shoot up to 600 as a baseline?

Possible. If not then 500 baseline. Is there a UB collab that stayed in the 400s?

400 is an okay price. If you could got to 360-380 better. But its worth it. Then you can flex with me and gordy. Lol.
Possible. If not then 500 baseline. Is there a UB collab that stayed in the 400s?
The KVA/Kris van Assche and Porsche collabs went on clearance
ohwell.gif

I think Highsnobs didn't do that well for a while. And if you want to count Kolor, KVA, and Stella McCartneys 

Last edited:
Is it possible to call a grail a grail before a shoe is released or does that label only apply if it's be on the resale market for a while

Is it possible to call a grail a grail before a shoe is released or does that label only apply if it's be on the resale market for a while

It's subjective. I labeled these TB 1.0's my grails since they we're leaked this past summah.

Last edited:
Think all this talk about the price of RCs shooting up in the near-ish future has convinced me to unload my 750 chocs and put that towards RC resale

Back
Top Bottom