ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are those seriously the only options on those custom UB? And correct me if I'm wrong but they're all gradient right? Such trash

They said 10am but not sure what time Galleria actually lets people in. If it's earlier than that, I'm sure there will be a line but I'll be at work on my pc, laptop, iPhone, iPad etc lol

What size would you get? I'm a 9.5 in the NMD r1. Was just gonna get 9.5 again but someone earlier was saying you gotta go down half a size.

My homie truly blessed me. He knew how bad I wanted these but I was out of town for my grandma's funeral this weekend and couldn't camp out with him at Nice Kicks. He camped out 13 hours in the cold and in the morning told me he ended up getting a pair for me instead of one for himself.

On another note, I tried using an ATC for the first time but struck out completely. Guess I gotta try Sole Strike on the next release I want.

View media item 2246536

that's a better friend than I am.

my boy hit for triple blacks on confirmed but always complains how he has no luck

so i just sent him the numbers for the space jams on fnl.com (numbers in the thousands) and the footlocker launch map for true blues (hilariously abundant)...saying they were both for triple blacks.

so now he decided he's not even gonna go pick up his pair tomorrow...lmao

Last edited:

I expect them to at least throw a few color options in there and not to pick the worst type of UB pattern. Lame AF
Well lets nip this in the bud right now. The 1.0 knit will never hit miadidas. It'll always be whatever the current knit most likely

Thinking of making the RCs my first resell buy... $445 good or wait a little while?
I think you can find a pair for $400 if you look in local fb groups or just wait til all the resellers get theirs and need to dump them off.  I bit the bullet for $410 but I saw some pop up for cheaper than that even.

My homie truly blessed me. He knew how bad I wanted these but I was out of town for my grandma's funeral this weekend and couldn't camp out with him at Nice Kicks. He camped out 13 hours in the cold and in the morning told me he ended up getting a pair for me instead of one for himself.

On another note, I tried using an ATC for the first time but struck out completely. Guess I gotta try Sole Strike on the next release I want.

View media item 2246536

phenomenal man. I want to give the homie a hug.

We got stuff like this going on and then Alp who says what's the problem with selling shoes to a homie for $500+.

Come on Alp! I couldnt believe what i was reading

I'm on that boat as well bro 

I've been blocked before, too, but it was pretty temporary.
safe to say I won't be experiencing the L from adc. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom