ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is everyone here going for triple blacks ? I hope not. Lol. Lemme eat man. Cmon son
You think this will stop people from trying to eat 10 pairs? We all want one pair too. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
theres just something about me paying some 17 year old some extra money cuz he can code, that I cant do.
We already have a job man, that 17 year old need that money desperately

I just sold one for that price in a bae size. Its more than just touching.
No offense man, but your buyer was on drugs. still good for you though 

welp, I'll be in client meetings all day tomorrow.. no chance of copping the TB's...

guess my Tan Alphabounces will have to do.. my consolation prize ... 
ohwell.gif

Santa Monica Adidas and Champs -

Both stores had ghost chairs/lines forming that were 12-15 deep by 830-9PM tonight. First guy in line at Champs has been there since 4PM. With people cutting tomorrow and not spending the night there, pretty much cooked already in my book.

FTL and Shoe Palace at the promenade will not be stocking them tomorrow.

Both stores had ghost chairs/lines forming that were 12-15 deep by 830-9PM tonight. First guy in line at Champs has been there since 4PM. With people cutting tomorrow and not spending the night there, pretty much cooked already in my book.

for TB?

hey guys, long time lurker! My RC boosts arrive tomo and will provide some accurate size info as i have a bunch of boosts. Team true to size... fingers crossed they fit. Pair is from RC's website... finally one of the few sneaker benefits from living in Vancouver

mad.gif
indifferent.gif

makes no sense why people are camped this early smh. Most realized they missed out on RCs and not are trying to recover grrrrrrr

Back
Top Bottom