ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm surprised people are willing to pay these outrageous prices for the TB's. 

Is there anything different from the Triple Blacks than the Core Black 1.0's, other than the boost is painted black?
I don't think anyone is going to pay the crazy high prices on GOAT, but I'd be willing to pay around $300 if they come down to that but not more. I honestly just love an all black shoe including midsole but I'd be just as happy with the TB 3.0.

Most people would've taken the money and ran. He might have to wait a week later to get the shoes again but he'd have a few hundred dollar extra in his pockets.

i don't need the money but i would have done it in a heartbeat. Take that money and cop 3 pairs of other UB's that i like.

Of course you can do that, and that's probably what I would do. But he said what if the guy bought them to rock himself. It's an all black shoe. Is it really that serious to not wait a few days and be rewarded with a few hundred?

Last edited:
Took that L on the TBs, does anyone remember the type of fabric marker people used to color their boost that was talked about waaay back. Might need to color in my own boost on my core blacks

When you get an L getting the reigning champs. You cop reflectives for retail
nerd.gif

Local guy on facebook. First time seeing them in person and they're gorgeous as people say they were

I'm surprised people are willing to pay these outrageous prices for the TB's. 

Is there anything different from the Triple Blacks than the Core Black 1.0's, other than the boost is painted black?
continental soles and the painted boost will have white dots from the cracking sooner or later 

Nah you guys legit need to stop buying resale because i can tell without any doubt that resale on things that shouldn't be reselling is happening because people keep buying shoes they don't even necessarily want. 

Like people legit selling an all black running shoe.

yeezy's have kanye attached, what do these have?

Ya'll need to get some angelus paint and stop playing games.

Took that L on the TBs, does anyone remember the type of fabric marker people used to color their boost that was talked about waaay back. Might need to color in my own boost on my core blacks
Oh, don't use any form of pen man, use the Angelus method. Foolproof and looks great.

continental soles and the painted boost will have white dots from the cracking sooner or later 
nah, mine haven't cracked even the slightest. Although I'm not a heavy dude and I don't smash the ish out of my boost. Maybe that makes a difference but the Angelus method still looks perfect after months of wear

Nah you guys legit need to stop buying resale because i can tell without any doubt that resale on things that shouldn't be reselling is happening because people keep buying shoes they don't even necessarily want. 

The folks at Adidas are doing the Birdman hand rub thinking about dropping the real triple white 1.0 in the summer :lol:

sheep.

Back
Top Bottom