ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

That 3.0 does not lay well on the all white CW. You can keep those Cottonelles. I copped the grays and they look a world different to me even though they are just shades darker than that white.
We're ready for your pics man 

That 3.0 does not lay well on the all white CW. You can keep those Cottonelles. I copped the grays and they look a world different to me even though they are just shades darker than that white.

You have them in hand? Really intrigued to see actual pics.

I think it's meant to be there.... kinda like the off white underneath the 1.0 all white knit. It's on both shoes same exact spot. Doesn't appear to be an oil mark.
Its not meant to be there... but it doesnt matter cause only anal muh fukkas like me would see that... and i wouldnt even see it on ur feet in the sun

I think it's meant to be there.... kinda like the off white underneath the 1.0 all white knit. It's on both shoes same exact spot. Doesn't appear to be an oil mark.
The  don't sweat it man. If you like them rock them 
nthat.gif

We're ready for your pics man 
When/if they come in.

Still have to use my Michaels 50% coupon to cop a blade. A big possibility that I will uncage them. But gotta see how the knit looks in-hand.

FNL is dropping triple blacks tomorrow?

I haven't been keeping up at all with this drop. Didn't think it would be a 2000 posts type of release.
Should've been today. But it got pushed to tomorrow. The anticipation period is the worst.

When/if they come in.

Still have to use my Michaels 50% coupon to cop a blade. A big possibility that I will uncage them. But gotta see how the knit looks in-hand.
Wowow that makes even more anxious for your pics. Caged and Uncaged. 

Will be looking forward. 

When/if they come in.

It's just an xacto knife right? It'll probably be cheaper on Amazon than Michaels even with that 50% coupon lol. 

And if you don't have Prime, get it. It's worth it.

It's just an xacto knife right? It'll probably be cheaper on Amazon than Michaels even with that 50% coupon lol. 

And if you don't have Prime, get it. It's worth it.
Yea just and xacto knife. Is it cheaper on Amazon? I'm just looking for something super sharp. Not good at these art projects but I got a coupon lol

Will take photos of before/after if i decide to uncage though.

Just gotta figure out how imma lace em.

Man I don't know what to believe. All I know is that this morning their Twitter said it will drop tomorrow morning instead of the Dec1st date listed on the blog days ago. But I have tomorrow off, so I'm gonna give it a shot. Last chance for me. 

Last edited:

Yea just and xacto knife. Is it cheaper on Amazon? I'm just looking for something super sharp. Not good at these art projects but I got a coupon lol

Yeah I think it's like 3 bucks on Amazon lol. Honestly don't know how stores like Michaels stay open when everything is just so much cheaper on Amazon.

Yeah I think it's like 3 bucks on Amazon lol. Honestly don't know how stores like Michaels stay open when everything is just so much cheaper on Amazon.

Because Amazon took a week to send out my Ultra Boost and Shoe trees

Man I don't know what to believe. All I know is that this morning their Twitter said it will drop tomorrow morning instead of the Dec 1st date listed on the blog days ago. But I have tomorrow off, so I'm gonna give it a shot. Last chance for me. 
Spoke to CS earlier, said there was a delay in their distribution center, was not able to provide a definite date but it seems they are going to keep faith with the twitter page. Said to keep checking twitter. Also, mentioned that they would not be available in-store, to his knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom