ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
still waiting on my RC, probably won't get them till 2 weeks later 
sick.gif

damn Blue, im jelous. I caught up on the thread and went right back to my movie. then the link comes
Sorry you missed out man. Still can't believe I actually scored a pair after striking out so hard yesterday. Now hopefully my order ships out. Hoping I should be okay since I checked out my size before all the craziness.

werid how i wake up at 6:56 and open the mac and next thing you know they were up on FNL and a 10.5 was avaialable.

was able to paypal check out by 6:57... lol 
nthat.gif

NEED an 8.5 thoough ...

all you guys that got a pair that isn't in your size, probably easier for you to list it up for sale and then buy your size. That whole process is probably quicker than posting about it 
laugh.gif

and do it now while Stockx is offering NO SELLER FEES for today only. 

all you guys that got a pair that isn't in your size, probably easier for you to list it up for sale and then buy your size. That whole process is probably quicker than posting about it 
laugh.gif

and do it now while Stockx is offering NO SELLER FEES for today only. 
LOL shoes arent in hand though..

Had to take a photo with my collab boost pairs. As I said yesterday, there is just something special with every consortium UB/Pure Boost that make them something extra special.

View media item 2248207

Last edited:

werid how i wake up at 6:56 and open the mac and next thing you know they were up on FNL and a 10.5 was avaialable.

was able to paypal check out by 6:57... lol 
nthat.gif

NEED an 8.5 thoough ...
yea, same here. I was able to get onto the page at 657, and only 10.5 was available. added it to my cart but I couldnt check out...kinda pissed but whatever just another L to the long list this nov/dec

I need faster internet connection

yeah, nothing new with finishloan tho. dont know why i still even bother with this site.

Your account could be suspended right now. I used to have that all the time too...could never check out no matter what card I used. All your information including email, phone #, address, etc will send off red flags during their verification process and you'll be unable to checkout.

I called customer service about it and they said you can't place any orders for at least 30 days to get your account reactivated and in good standing.

Today was the first time I placed an order on FNL for a longggg time and I didn't have any issues.

Do people expect the RC to climb above 550 in the coming weeks, months? I paid re-sell recently for RC and have seen the prices come down (about $50 less) yest and today, thinking about picking up a 2nd pair at re-sell to hold for sale. What do you guys think

Back
Top Bottom