ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really want those RCs but I'm trying really hard not give up my red v2 
frown.gif

How the F does the TB go for the same as the RC lol i could of double up yesterday mannnn.
No but i think as soon as the adidas.com pairs come in price will go down on goat plus i see this getting restocked tons of times i hope.

Happy for all those that were able to cop in NYC. I wish Adidas would show the DMV more love.  Eyes still peeled for tb's

oh man. 

so grateful my girl was able to make it down there. Saw the tweet (props to whoever posted the tweet and the link to the tweet), told my girl that they restocked but I can't leave work and she said she'll go without me even asking. She hopped on a train from 34th and got down there and was 20 people ahead. They only allowed 1 style per cw per person. So sorry to those that PM'ed me and I can't oop. After striking out on RC and TB at retail, these 2 will be cherished a lot more 

oh man. 

so grateful my girl was able to make it down there. Saw the tweet (props to whoever posted the tweet and the link to the tweet), told my girl that they restocked but I can't leave work and she said she'll go without me even asking. She hopped on a train from 34th and got down there and was 20 people ahead. They only allowed 1 style per cw per person. So sorry to those that PM'ed me and I can't oop. After striking out on RC and TB at retail, these 2 will be cherished a lot more 
Keeper...  I see some flex in there just not the TB and RC lol

JD said my order has been dispatched is it normal to not get a tracking number lol.
Bruh I ****ing hate JD. You'll get your package, but the box will be dented to **** because they're too cheap to double-box. Plus, if you live overseas, gotta pay for int'l shipping for returns. 

oh man. 

Very nice.

Back
Top Bottom