ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems like people are sleeping this Saturday and not on their A game cause the TB UC dropped 10 minutes ago with a FSR and are still sitting. Guess people figured the release would be closer to 11 EST like it has been lately.
laugh.gif

Checked out at drop at 9:00 EST easy with my size.
smokin.gif

Seems like people are sleeping this Saturday and not on their A game cause the TB UC dropped 10 minutes ago with a FSR and are still sitting. Guess people figured the release would be closer to 11 EST like it has been lately. :lol:

Checked out at drop at 9:00 EST easy with my size. :smokin

I don't even need them. I might cop anyway just because it's the first thing I've been able to cart on ADC in a long long time.

Last edited:
ahhh, i forgot what it was like to actually add something to my cart on ADC :lol:

im good with my other black bosted uncaged pair though

Last edited:
I don't even need them. I might cop anyway just because it's the first thing I've been able to cart on ADC in a long long time.
ahhh, i forgot what it was like to actually add something to my cart on ADC
laugh.gif

im good with my other black bosted uncaged pair though
Have the other triple black/dark grey uncaged with black boost as well but I am a huge fan of all black shoes. Can never have enough personally so I'm really glad I was able to cop both TB 1.0 and TB UC. Rather have them than RC but that's just me
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Well, looks like SL tweeted about the drop 7 minutes ago and now they are gone. Hope NT cooked!

Last edited:
Happened to wake up at the right time lol. Only 6:18am west coast but I don't know why I can't pull the trigger on these TB uc

Have the other triple black/dark grey uncaged with black boost as well but I am a huge fan of all black shoes. Can never have enough personally so I'm really glad I was able to cop both TB 1.0 and TB UC. Rather have them than RC but that's just me :lol: .

Wish I was awake this early for the caged TB. Usually not awake this early on weekends but had to work today.

i think sizes should pop back up again... just like they always do. Now you'll just have to get lucky and have it actually add.

man, an east coaster on the west coast, im up way too early :lol:

Last edited:
Can anyone help a brother out with this RC-UB legit check? Much appreciated 

Last edited:
Wish I was awake this early for the caged TB. Usually not awake this early on weekends but had to work today.
I got crazy lucky when FNL randomly dropped them yesterday morning at around 8AM EST and I checked out easy. Struck out when ADC dropped them on release day the day before even though I caught the drop at the right time. Wouldn't add to cart.

sizing on caged compared to uncaged? I stuck with same size on impulse but feels like i shoulda went .5 down
I go same size on uncaged but some people go half size down because they are a bit longer in length. But then again I wear my caged TTS and not half size up.

Last edited:
i think sizes should pop back up again... just like they always do. Now you'll just have to get lucky and have it actually add.

Yeah they will, usually when people let their 10 min cart hold expire.  Like mine in a sz9, in about 2min. 

Scored the uncaged with esse, thank you SL. And got 6% on splender. Those will be my consolation prize if I can't get caged in my size. I'm cool with the uncaged.

Wow that uncaged black was too easy lol! Should we be worried?!?! Oh well I ain't complaining... got the kicks I really wanted (hopefully)

Wow that uncaged black was too easy lol! Should we be worried?!?! Oh well I ain't complaining... got the kicks I really wanted (hopefully)
Nah shouldn't be worried. People just weren't expecting them to drop so early so they were fairly easy to grab for those who were monitoring.

Back
Top Bottom